dR www.desirulez.net

Default D'Lo Brown's First Comments Since TNA Fired Him

Follow us on Social Media

D'Lo Brown released the following statement on his Twitter account regarding his departure from TNA Wrestling.

"I guess itís time to address the rumors surrounding me over the last few days. It is true that my employment with TNA has come to an end. I consider myself fortunate to have worked so closely with some of the best up and coming talent in the business. I also had the privilege to work closely with some of the greatest this industry has produced.

I can tell you this for sure I will miss sharing a locker room with some of the most genuine men and women (you know who you are) that I have ever been around.

I want to say thank you to the many fans that have shown support for me over the years.

I will keep everyone updated on what my future plans are.

In the meantime all booking inquires should be directed to [email protected] or [email protected].

Recognize"

Junior Moderator

LOL. TNA is going down the drain. I'm loving it.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    how can you enjoy other peoples misery this is realife not some wrestling story. I really start to dislike you
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

how can u like something like this?? Do u want the wrestlers do not have more options than WWE or Indy circuits? they are humans and have families that depend on them!

Junior Moderator

I'm not talking about wrestling themselves you morons. I'm talking about the company. How it's ran, and how they treat their superstars. You both should learn how to read before you start rambling random shit.
    Last edited by DZSharma; 07-21-2013 at 02:06 AM.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

I'm not talking about wrestling themselves you morons. I'm talking about the company. How it's ran, and how they treat their superstars. You both should learn how to read before you start rambling random shit.
    "how they treat their superstars" ? seriously, have you worked their that you know that they treat superstars badly? getting late paid isn't a punishment. If TNA is going through money problems than obviously wrestlers will get paid and btw I don't if you have heard it or not but "To get something big, you always have to sacrifice something big" so if TNA has to release some big superstars, it will get them something big too
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    "how they treat their superstars" ? seriously, have you worked their that you know that they treat superstars badly? getting late paid isn't a punishment. If TNA is going through money problems than obviously wrestlers will get paid and btw I don't if you have heard it or not but "To get something big, you always have to sacrifice something big" so if TNA has to release some big superstars, it will get them something big too
    Lol, I'm sure that the quote you put in that post doesn't apply for TNA at all.