Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Ryback Reveals His Eating Habits, WWE Officials Are High on Xavier Woods

Follow us on Social Media

- Ryback recently spoke with FOX Sports in Australia to promote WWE's upcoming tour there. He revealed that he eats 8-10 times per day:

"Chicken, brown rice Ė Iím big on complex carbohydrates. Iím pretty bland in what I eat, Iíll eat the same things over and over again Ė chicken, turkey, tuna salmon and protein shakes. I try to eat well every meal. Every meal I try to better myself thatís the goal and I try and stay away from foods that are not going to benefit me. I have to constantly feed myself because of the schedule Iím on and now how much physical activity I'm doing whether I'm in the weight room, doing cardio vascular conditioning or flexibility program, Iím constantly doing something so I have to keep my calories in me so I have my size and strength and power in me when I get into the ring. You have to feed the machine ... I actually feel like I have gotten in better shape since I have been on the road."

- WWE had Xavier Woods as one of the people speaking to media at the Performance Center last week. Besides how well spoken Woods is, WWE officials are high on him because he has a PHD. Woods graduated from Furman University while wrestling for TNA and later got his Masters. Heís currently working on his dissertation while training in WWE developmental. Even though Woods would be an independent contractor and not an employee, WWE has allowed him to be part of a tuition reimbursement program, which helps out a lot given developmental talents donít make much money.