Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Luke Gallows Confirms Release from TNA Wrestling

Follow us on Social Media

Luke Gallows, also known as Aces & 8's member D.O.C., has been removed from the Impact Wrestling roster page. Normally this is an indication that a wrestler has been released with the company.

Update: Luke Gallows confirmed on Twitter that his contract expired. Here is what he wrote:

@ImpactDOC "My contract with TNA wrestling expired on July 12th, as of this evening we have parted ways. #SUNTANBIKERMAN tours again!!"

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

TNA gone mad? It has made a record of releasing superstars in one-two months.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    And than Gallows. He's involved in the Aces and Eights Story and played also a big role in there. Can't belived they didn't renewed his contract. TNA gone Crazy. D:

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

The restructuring within TNA has led to a number of wrestlers being released from their contracts or the company allowing talent contracts to expire. It is also affecting the office side of the company. Multiple sources report that Bruce Prichard, Sr. Vice President of Programming and Talent Relations, was among the office personnel asked to restructure his deal. Prichard is said to have rejected that request. It is believed that his days with TNA are coming to an end barring an unexpected twist.

Powell's POV: Meanwhile, the TNA agents were also asked to restructure their deals to a per night agreement. The word in TNA circles is that D-Lo Brown agreed to the per night agreement recently only to be fired by the company shortly thereafter. An attempt to reach Brown for comment on his status was not successful.
    Source: ProWrestling.net

Even a top executive at TNA might leave soon..

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

something is going at tna. damn it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........