Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Stephanie McMahon Taunts Brad Maddox, Chris Jericho Praises RVD

Follow us on Social Media

- Chris Jericho tweeted the following about his RAW match with Rob Van Dam last night:

"Amazing match with @TherealRVD tonight on #raw. He’s back and better then ever! Always had great chemistry and always will…"

A fan commented that it's scary how Jericho is probably in his prime at 42 years old. Jericho replied:

"I agree! 2013 has been one of my favorite in ring years EEEVVVEERR!"

- Stephanie McMahon tweeted the following last night, setting the stage for Vince McMahon to return next week and be upset with Daniel Bryan main eventing SummerSlam:

"No worries @BradMaddoxIsWWE I'm sure @VinceMcMahon will love @JohnCena vs @WWEDanielBryan for the WWE Championship at #SummerSlam @TripleH"

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Really Chris Jericho He Lost Almost All PPv Matches And This Is His Best Year Ever

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Really Chris Jericho He Lost Almost All PPv Matches And This Is His Best Year Ever
    Yeah he looses, but he's putting on an Awesome performance in every Match!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I hope Vince congratulates Maddox, team bigot (HHH and his 2 dollar **** for a wife-a) really are just pissing me off right now...