Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default I don't miss the show : Rupali Ganguly

Follow us on Social Media

TV actress Rupali Ganguly is on a break, not missing her show and enjoying her pregnancy which she says is a once in a lifetime experience!

TV actress Rupali Ganguly is expecting her first baby in a few weeks and describes pregnancy as a once in a lifetime experience.

"I am feeling so great. Like everyone says, it's a once in a lifetime experience. Sometimes I walk like a penguin... I suddenly feel everything is in a slow motion mode. Whatever I used to do in five minutes now takes me half-an-hour to accomplish. But it is such a wonderful feeling," Rupali said here at her Parvarrish's co-star Shweta Tiwari's wedding on Saturday.

Rupali left Parvarrish because of her pregnancy and admits that she doesn't miss the show at all.

"Actually, I miss the kids but not the show. I thought I would miss the show, but I haven't felt like that.

Out of curiosity, I watched two-three episodes to check out what was happening. Even though I don't miss the show, I miss my on-screen kids Rashi (Sparsh Khanchandani) and Sunny (Rakshit Wahi)," she said.
    When asked if she plans to come back after having her baby, Rupali said: "No, I want to enjoy all this for now... at least for a year."

Barkha Bisht Sengupta has replaced Rupali in the show that comes on Sony.