Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Default *Spoiler Alert * Worst Results EVER

Follow us on Social Media

Are you kidding me now WWE? So 0 titles changes, Ziggler lost by DQ, Sandow, out of all people won the MITB match and ORTON!! NOT RVD, NOT DANIEL BRYAN, NOT CM PUNK! RANDY ****** ORTON WINS THIS, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? for me this is the worst ppv of 2013

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

You seeing things to negative. Randy Orton was a surprise which showed the unrpedictabillity of MITB. If it leads to a Heel Turn of Orton i'm totally good with it. Sandow is also a good MITB winner as he got the Wrestling Abillities and the Mic Skills. 0 Titel Changes is a thing to complain about, but it's just a little fact, as WWE can make good things out of this PPV.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    You seeing things to negative. Randy Orton was a surprise which showed the unrpedictabillity of MITB. If it leads to a Heel Turn of Orton i'm totally good with it. Sandow is also a good MITB winner as he got the Wrestling Abillities and the Mic Skills. 0 Titel Changes is a thing to complain about, but it's just a little fact, as WWE can make good things out of this PPV.
    I am not looking negative, the entire chat of my live stream was angry about this, Sandow should not of won this, Rhodes deserved it, Barrett too, not Sandow, and why would Orton win ? Punk could of won, Sheamus could of won... even Christian would of won but Orton? no no no

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    I am not looking negative, the entire chat of my live stream was angry about this, Sandow should not of won this, Rhodes deserved it, Barrett too, not Sandow, and why would Orton win ? Punk could of won, Sheamus could of won... even Christian would of won but Orton? no no no
    Sheamus would have even been worse than Orton. And I stay with the point that Sandow deserves it. People have different opinions and mine is that Sandow deserves it.
    And as I said Orton is not a bad winner if it leads to a Heel Turn and it has shown how unpredictable MITB is as everyone can win.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

advertise RVD for a month for raw MITB match. book orton to win it
    wwe logic ^_^

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I am not surprised Orton won, now CM Punk and Daniel Bryan will have legitimate claims to want to get a shot at the title once Orton gets it. Bryan made Orton tap out, then Punk beat him cleanly 123 in the middle of the ring.

Why, I can see a 3 way after Orton beats Cena then Cena will challenge for the title at the following PPV (after Orton gets it), then they will push who gets the #1 shot at Orton between Punk And Bryan.

Respect the beard!

Quote Originally Posted by BigHumpDaddy View Post
    I am not surprised Orton won, now CM Punk and Daniel Bryan will have legitimate claims to want to get a shot at the title once Orton gets it. Bryan made Orton tap out, then Punk beat him cleanly 123 in the middle of the ring.
    To qualify my not being surprised, Orton lost the last few weeks. He was putting the other guys over, knowing that they will be putting him over later on down the road. Each of the top tier superstars have a very usual pattern. For instance, Bryan was on top last Raw taking out both Punk and Orton, no way he would win in MITB, he already had his time to shine at RAW and was put over. Now, it was his turn to put over the other guys and let them have the spotlight.

Watch carefully, and you will them putting each other over all of the time. Jericho and Big Show are excellent at putting guys over. They let up and coming guys win to help legitimize the new folks as being a threat.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Orton is a great wrestler he deserves to win atleast one MITB match which he did now and like invincibleone said if this victory leads orton to turn heel and surprise cena at summer slam it would be awesome
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome
    Damien Sandow And Randy Orton Both Deserve It.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    Are you kidding me now WWE? So 0 titles changes, Ziggler lost by DQ, Sandow, out of all people won the MITB match and ORTON!! NOT RVD, NOT DANIEL BRYAN, NOT CM PUNK! RANDY ****** ORTON WINS THIS, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? for me this is the worst ppv of 2013
    How can you say that Sandow don`t deserve it ? He`s one of the best in WWE on the mic and in-ring. He`s a great talent. Agree with Ziggler`s loss, it was total s**t and with the orton win ...

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Orton Cena feud has always been great, Orton is one those few people who help cena with his moves and can put up great matches. Cena and Orton are two superstars who we fans want to turn heel so hopefully this feud will turn one of them heel and that will be AWESOME. Also let me tell you about Damien Sandow winning WHC money in the bank. Cody Rhodes is a future World Heavyweight and By 2014 he will surely by World Heavyweight Champion so when Damien Sandow cashes in, we will get to see a AMAZING Feud and I have named this "Future Feud in the making"
    and yeah, Ziggler's match end was really bad, it should have been BIG.E costing him the match.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Disagree. Sandow isnt bad but almost everybody in this match deserved it more than him. the only reason he gets this fast pushes is because he is HHH's Buddy. Worst Decision WWE made. Cody Rhodes was the man of the evening and he deserves it way more than Sandow
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

I agree...very disappointing

Member www.desirulez.net

So you didn't like the PPV 'cause your favourite wrestlers lost?
    REALLY!?
    This was the best PPV of 2013. Both ladder matches were amazing, Ziggler vs Del Rio was good.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Are you all trollin'? Orton has been fed to so many cans these past few years to push them it's been making me sick. He was clearly the most deserving.

He can actually sell a loss and maybe that makes him unpopular for kids who only care about superstars who bury others and constantly win through miracles because they suck up to the brass of the WWE (i.e. John Cena)

Orton has been out of the picture so long, he deserved more and deserved this win, I say it was a great decision by WWE!

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Result were not bad.

Orton: it was very important for orton to win it i think he was the one who deserve it most.
    Damion: it's huge push to to sandow he also deserves it.

No title change was also good for future storylines.

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Junior Moderator

I like being surprised, so seeing Sandow win was awesome. Orton winning will finally bring back his heel era.

I was gonna be pissed if Swagger won the 1st match, thought for sure it would be him or Wade(which I would have enjoyed!)
    But the Rhodes/Damian story is going to be fun, I'm thinking Cody is going "good" for a bit, he got some wicked cheers! Soooo glad it is someone fresh instead of swagger again and again lisping his way to boringness.

The Henry as Cena fodder match was predicted 1000000 years ago, I put him there with Swagger, just plain old MEH, dont give a crap about them either way lol.
    I'd say the young fellas totally outshined the "superstar" ladder match in every single way possible. DB is on fire and totally deserves the chance to put that belt on his resume.

Sad with Y2J being ppv fodder as well too, he's been having some good matches the last few months.

I'd give it a 6/10, the Cena fodder match was totally unnecessary, and boring. Wondering if "they" are going to have him as champ till next WM, that would suck hard lol.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Sandow thank you vince

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast