Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Default Another Romance on Total Divas?, Backstage News on Tyler Breeze, JR

Follow us on Social Media

- WWE officials are high on NXT wrestler Tyler Breeze, formerly known as Mike Dalton. He worked several matches for TV at last night’s tapings. Breeze was trained by Lance Storm.

- Jim Ross tweeted about last night’s tapings:

“Lots of ‘new’ being incorporated into tonight’s @WWENXT. We’renow in 4th & final show. 3 hrs in. Fast paced & efficient.”
    - We’ve noted before how several WWE couples will be featured on Total Divas – John Cena and Nikki Bella, Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella, Jimmy Uso and Naomi, Tyson Kidd and Natalya plus Justin Gabriel and Jo Jo Offerman. Now word is that that Total Diva Eva Marie is trying to hook up with Fandango. No word yet on how Summer Rae will be involved. It’s also been documented on Eva’s Twitter that she has a real-life boyfriend. Another real-life relationship will be documented on the show as Cameron’s boyfriend, who does not work for WWE, will be featured.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Should be namened "Romance Divas" xD

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Eva Marie with that gay

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO