Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Makeover can make or break people's image: Mansi Kapadia

Follow us on Social Media

Makeover can make or break a celebrity's image, says stylist and designer Mansi Kapadia, the expert who has styled actors Nitin Mukesh">Neil Nitin Mukesh and Richa Chaddha's looks in their forthcoming film "Ishqeria".
    Debutant director Prerna Wadhwan went behind the camera to make "Ishqeria", a romantic drama about a small-town girl and a city guy.
    "This is my first movie. I have styled many TV actors in the past. I feel styling makes or breaks a person's image, so it has to be done with utmost care," Kapadia, based in Mumbai, told IANS in an e-mail interview.
    In "Ishqeria", Neil plays a rich reserved guy who belongs to a dysfunctional family, while Richa will be seen as a simple, shy small-town girl who falls in love with Neil and tries hard to look fashionable to impress him.
    "Keeping in mind Neil's character, I chose sweaters and collared tees in pastel shades with denims and chinos. The look goes well with his character."
    "For Richa, I picked up denims, flouncy tops and salwaar-suits in bright shades. You will also see her in soft fabric dresses in few scenes," said Kapadia.
    ...being a human...