Results 1 to 2 of 2
07-08-2013, 08:50 PM #1
Tonight’s RAW – The Wyatts to Debut, Vickie Guerrero’s Job, MITB, More
- Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland with the highly anticipated debut of Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan and Luke Harper – The Wyatt Family.
Tonight’s show will also feature The McMahons giving Vickie Guerrero an in-ring job evaluation and the final hype for the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. Ryback vs. John Cena in a Tables Match is advertised as the dark main event.
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s show:
* Is Ryback truly shaken up or just playing possum to Chris Jericho?
* Has time run out on Vickie Guerrero’s controversial stewardship of RAW?
* Will any partnerships suffer going into Money in the Bank, like Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow have?
* Will Paul Heyman try to guilt-trip CM Punk back into his fold, and will tensions rise as a result?
* It’s likely The Wyatt Family’s actions will speak volumes once they make their arrival.
AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion
We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........
07-08-2013, 09:04 PM #2
Hopefully WWE won't **** this up!