Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Post Which is the most brutal match ?

Follow us on Social Media

Which is the most brutal match in wrestling ?

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Edge vs Mick Foley WrestleMania 21 or Ric Flair vs Triple H last man standing

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

That match took place decades ago, I don't know who it were, but I once read about a 6-man literally fight to the death in Asia in which 1 men got killed because they broke his neck, 1 got burned to death, 1 got killed with a stone, 1 with a kendo-stick and 1 got stabbed to death...

And there are still people who like CZW horrendous...

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    That match took place decades ago, I don't know who it were, but I once read about a 6-man literally fight to the death in Asia in which 1 men got killed because they broke his neck, 1 got burned to death, 1 got killed with a stone, 1 with a kendo-stick and 1 got stabbed to death...

And there are still people who like CZW horrendous...
    Yeah I don't like CZW, too. I'm not that Fan of that Extreme brutal Wrestling. A bit blood is good, but not Blood all rushing down all over your Face. You also can set up a good Match with not much Blood.

Back to the Old Question: I can only say WWE wise but for me it was Mick Foley vs Edege, but what TJ said up there, is much more brutal and really not entertaining anymore.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

wait, WHAT? Burned? Stabbed to death? are you sure you weren't watching a movie or a fight or something? a match ends in 5 people dying? that is literally stupid, can you show me the news article ?

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    Edge vs Mick Foley WrestleMania 21 or Ric Flair vs Triple H last man standing
    This.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Edge vs Mick Foley

The Undertaker vs Mick Foley

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Edge vs Mick Foley

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator

Michelle McCool and Layla vs. Beth Phoenix and Natalya in a Tag Team Tables Match at TLC 2011. That match was SO hardcore!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    wait, WHAT? Burned? Stabbed to death? are you sure you weren't watching a movie or a fight or something? a match ends in 5 people dying? that is literally stupid, can you show me the news article ?
    Man I once read it on the net, and like I said it was decades ago, somewhere in Asia, I thought in a camp in Vietnam during the Vietnam War...

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Yeah I don't like CZW, too. I'm not that Fan of that Extreme brutal Wrestling. A bit blood is good, but not Blood all rushing down all over your Face. You also can set up a good Match with not much Blood.

Back to the Old Question: I can only say WWE wise but for me it was Mick Foley vs Edege, but what TJ said up there, is much more brutal and really not entertaining anymore.
    I really understand you, I would personally never work a show for CZW, if I ha the chance... But like I said, that story that I told happened in a prisoners camp during a war...

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

UNDRTAKER VS MICK FOLEY HELL IN A CELL was brutal.
    but the old way 3 stages of hell matches (hbk vs hhh) was the best.

in PG era i think that the most extreme and dangerous matches are the MITB matches.

21-1 time to riot

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    UNDRTAKER VS MICK FOLEY HELL IN A CELL was brutal.
    but the old way 3 stages of hell matches (hbk vs hhh) was the best.

in PG era i think that the most extreme and dangerous matches are the MITB matches.
    That Triple H vs HBK Match where HHH hit HBK after the Match with a Sledgehammer at Summerslam was also brutal, and a friend of mine whos 22, thought back then HHH had killed HBK, because he was younger and a Mark back then, too.