Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default Another Question that bother me a lot

    Follow us on Social Media





    I was watching the SMACKDOWN 5/7/13 edition .If you haven't watched then don't watch the video.
    i was wondering what are these taps that christian does....
    http://quickvideoz.info/dm.php?id=x11kbqdhttp://quickvideoz.info/dm.php?id=x11kbqd

    watch from 9:10 ......while orton does a headlock on christian,christian taps orton's back and legs....(I have seen this in many matches with many competitors so it isn't somthing that only christian does.)
    so the question is......why is he doing these taps?????


    21-1 time to riot

  2. #2
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    I never noticed these before. I think that it is to signal Orton that he must perform his next move. If you look, Christian taps his leg and Orton immediately gets up.

  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I never noticed these before. I think that it is to signal Orton that he must perform his next move. If you look, Christian taps his leg and Orton immediately gets up.
    don't know....maybe you are right....or...maybe he does it because orton's grip is hard and christian is hurt...so it's a signal for orton to weaken his lock.
    let's hear the others.


    21-1 time to riot

  4. #4
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    don't know....maybe you are right....or...maybe he does it because orton's grip is hard and christian is hurt...so it's a signal for orton to weaken his lock.
    let's hear the others.
    That's a very good idea too. I think your reason is better than mine.

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    These are obviously wrestling signals, if you notice and listen carefully sometimes even referee says these type of things to wrestler that it's their next move or maybe they are doing some move wrong.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Don't Know


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  7. #7
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Only a professional can tell what that was about but ofc thats a pro wrestling way to express something.



    It's Clobberin Time

  8. #8
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Only a professional can tell what that was about but ofc thats a pro wrestling way to express something.
    TJ is a wrestler right.Bring TJ here.We all want answers.


    21-1 time to riot

  9. #9
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    TJ is a wrestler right.Bring TJ here.We all want answers.
    I don't have his no or I would call him



    It's Clobberin Time

  10. #10
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Yeah in my opinion it maybe was a sign that he's hurt as you say, or it's a sign to Orton that they move on with the next Move.

  11. #11
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    TJ is a wrestler right.Bring TJ here.We all want answers.
    TJ is a wrestler???? Why have I not known about this

  12. #12
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    He already said that in many threads. He is in a dutch Wrestling school I think
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  13. #13
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    He already said that in many threads. He is in a dutch Wrestling school I think
    It was probably when I was inactive for a while.

  14. #14
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    That means that it time for the next move

  15. #15
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    That means that it time for the next move
    are you sure????is it confrimed or is it what you believe from the 2 options???


    21-1 time to riot

  16. #16
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    336

    Default

    I think it`s the time for the next move.

  17. #17
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    So we can all predict that in the future, we will be watching TJ ... in WWE.... cool

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  18. #18
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    So we can all predict that in the future, we will be watching TJ ... in WWE.... cool
    many good wrestlers haven't got the chance to be in the WWE.he may be good but WWE isn't for good wrestlers,i for good actors


    21-1 time to riot

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    TJ is a wrestler right.Bring TJ here.We all want answers.
    Ok, the wrestler will tell what it is:
    Some moves that are unscripted and legitimate like headlocks can become a threat to your condition and ability to work the match, so when a move becomes legitimately dangerous there are secret signs (that are chosen before the match,) that say: Hey, it's getting too much for me to handle.
    So when that signs is given the co-worker should release the submission, but if there is no sign chosen between to workers and the other worker ignores or doesn't understand the sign, someone will at one point tap because it's really getting too much, the ref of course knows how the match should be worked and how it should end, but of course this will look pretty crazy and fake to the people who don't know that the ending of a Sports Entertainment Pro Wrestling match is ALWAYS predetermined... In other Pro Wrestlig styles, like the pure Japanese, this action that Christian did would have ended the match.

  20. #20
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Ok, the wrestler will tell what it is:
    Some moves that are unscripted and legitimate like headlocks can become a threat to your condition and ability to work the match, so when a move becomes legitimately dangerous there are secret signs (that are chosen before the match,) that say: Hey, it's getting too much for me to handle.
    So when that signs is given the co-worker should release the submission, but if there is no sign chosen between to workers and the other worker ignores or doesn't understand the sign, someone will at one point tap because it's really getting too much, the ref of course knows how the match should be worked and how it should end, but of course this will look pretty crazy and fake to the people who don't know that the ending of a Sports Entertainment Pro Wrestling match is ALWAYS predetermined... In other Pro Wrestlig styles, like the pure Japanese, this action that Christian did would have ended the match.
    for information buddy with people like you in this forum, everyone's wrestling knowledge would keep increasing
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •