dR www.desirulez.net

Default Devon Recalls When Fans Tried to Fight Team 3D Outside of Arenas After Shows

Follow us on Social Media

Bully Ray discussed being a better heel then a babyface during an interview with Journal News.

"When they love me they love me a lot; when they hate me they hate me even more, Bully said. Ive been just as successful being loved as I have being hated, but if you give me my choice Id rather be hated."

During the same interview, Devon recalled a time early in their careers when fans tried to fight them outside of arenas after shows.

The more we can get that crowd into a riot, the more we got excited and the more we did it, Devon said. We knew how to get underneath their skin to the point where people really wanted to jump that railing and come at us.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Lol stupid Fans.
    But that exactly shows that Devon and Bully are doing an amazing work if they get the Fans react like that.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Lol stupid Fans.
    But that exactly shows that Devon and Bully are doing an amazing work if they get the Fans react like that.
    Agree. Its okay to fool around a bit but when the show end its over. When you still wanna fight them after the show either a drunk **** or dont know what wrestling is all about
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Agree. Its okay to fool around a bit but when the show end its over. When you still wanna fight them after the show either a drunk **** or dont know what wrestling is all about
    I remember in 2009 when Chris Jericho was a Heel and he had a go at this old man outside the barrier after the show had ended. The old man wanted to fight Y2J but he got caught using 'profanity.'

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    I remember in 2009 when Chris Jericho was a Heel and he had a go at this old man outside the barrier after the show had ended. The old man wanted to fight Y2J but he got caught using 'profanity.'
    Hasn't a fit also hit Bully Ray 1 or 2 Impact Episode after he won the TNA World Heavyweight Championship when Bully left through the Crowd there? This wasn't on TV as it was during commercial but there are Videos I think.

dR www.desirulez.net

Hasn't a fit also hit Bully Ray 1 or 2 Impact Episode after he won the TNA World Heavyweight Championship when Bully left through the Crowd there? This wasn't on TV as it was during commercial but there are Videos I think.
    CM Punk also got hit by a fan during his WWE Championship reign. Punk hit a fan back by accident and gave him a bump on his head.

CM Punk also got hit by a fan during his WWE Championship reign. Punk hit a fan back by accident and gave him a bump on his head.
    I don't remember this. Got to look it up.

dR www.desirulez.net

I don't remember this. Got to look it up.
    It was in 2012 when CM Punk was a Heel.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Yes I remember it. I just stupid fans who don't now about wrestling

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Agree
    Last edited by Moaz333; 07-06-2013 at 10:14 PM.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........