Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default CM Punk's Tweets Hurt Ratings?, Why Triple H Didn't Punish Daniel Bryan, Potential RVD Feuds

Follow us on Social Media

- Apparently people within WWE were talking that the June 24th RAW rating was hurt partially due to CM Punk tweeting about how good the Chicago Blackhawks and the NHL playoffs were. The June 24th rating was absolutely hurt by the NHL game but the idea that it was due to Punk tweeting and turning wrestling fans into hockey fans is pretty far-fetched.

- WWE's website currently has an article up looking at 5 potential dream opponents for Rob Van Dam's return. They list John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Ryback, CM Punk and Brock Lesnar. They also have a poll up asking if RVD will be a Paul Heyman guy when he returns. As of right now, 73% of fans think RVD will make an impact on his own, without Heyman.

- Regarding Daniel Bryan not being punished over the recent confrontation with Triple H backstage, some witnesses say Vince McMahon was there and others say he wasn't present. Apparently Vince has given Triple H full control of managing talent and when Triple H didn't want to punish Bryan for his outburst, Vince didn't overrule him.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

John Cena,Daniel Bryan And Cm Punk Are Good Choice

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    - Apparently people within WWE were talking that the June 24th RAW rating was hurt partially due to CM Punk tweeting about how good the Chicago Blackhawks and the NHL playoffs were. The June 24th rating was absolutely hurt by the NHL game but the idea that it was due to Punk tweeting and turning wrestling fans into hockey fans is pretty far-fetched.
    srsly are this people that stupid? if they want good ratings they should give people what they want and that's something unpredictable and interesting to see... I mean lf cena on the main event then why the f*** should we watch it because we know that he will win and not even winning in interesting way just some 4 moves of doom and that's it,they need to ask themselves ''does the fans need to see orton vs bryan with a double dq win?'' NOPE does the fans need to see ryback vs khali ? LOL nope it's too damn obvious..turning wrestling fans into hockey fans do they realize how stupid that sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    WWE's website currently has an article up looking at 5 potential dream opponents for Rob Van Dam's return. They list John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Ryback, CM Punk and Brock Lesnar. They also have a poll up asking if RVD will be a Paul Heyman guy when he returns. As of right now, 73% of fans think RVD will make an impact on his own, without Heyman.
    for me I don't want to see RVD vs Cena cuz obviously they will make Cena win to get redemption from the first time that happened at ECW just like they did with Brock Lesnar.. again does the fans want to see Cena winning over RVD ? NOOOOOPE..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013