Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: WWE Seeking to Fill More Jobs
07-04-2013, 05:37 PM #1
WWE Seeking to Fill More Jobs
WWE is looking for a Writer Assistant according to a new listing posted today on their corporate website. Here is an excerpt from the posting.
"If you are looking to learn all aspects of Creative Writing from the leaders in sports entertainment, then WWE is the place for you. As a Writer's Assistant, you would have the opportunity to work closely with the Creative Writing Team in all aspects of the writing process, including, but not limited to:
* Assisting with directing and producing taped and live vignettes and promos
* Typing and distributing scripts, promos, formats, etc.
* Taking meeting notes and pitching story ideas
* Maintaining storyboard schedules
* Acting as a "runner" for Writers and Field Producers, particularly in locating and coordinating talent
* Running errands (food and supply runs, etc.)
* Acting as liaison to WWE Global Media (dot.com) department
* Performing clerical tasks such as faxing, photocopying, and filing
* Anticipating the needs of the department and planning ahead to assure efficient departmental functioning"
07-04-2013, 06:36 PM #2
Best Writer In dR = The Legend Killer
AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion
We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........
07-04-2013, 06:39 PM #3What I Have Achieved
"dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
"dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
"dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"
07-04-2013, 06:47 PM #4