Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default Wyatt Family's Debut. *2000th Post*

Follow us on Social Media

Hey, It's my 2000th Post, I don't know what took so long to reach 2000th but as they say "It's never too late"

So It's been days since Monday Night Raw and that's why I didn't put Spoiler Alert.
    Wyatt Family is set to debut Next Week on Raw.

It's gonna be amazing because WWE has never promoted someone's debut so much amazingly as this one in a long long time, I have a feeling that this is gonna be big and I am excited for this.
    So who are they gonna feud with and who would you like to have a feud with them?

-The Shield is amazing choice but Dean is already in MITB Smackdown Match and Rollins&Reigns are feuding with The Usos so I don't think they will be one feuding with Wyatt Family but I hope this happens as Stephanie said that "the most beautiful thing about Raw is it's unpredictability"
    -One more thing I would like and that would be a new kind of entrance for them
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

congrats on 2000'th post, btw the wyatt family are horrible, just looking at them gives me the creeps, they will probably be a horrible tag team, they will win like 5-6 matches then they will only be used by WWE when they can't find someone else to make lose

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Congratz For 2000th Post
    I Think They Will Come Out And Do A Promo....Wwe bring Them To fued With The Shield

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Congratz man!

But about their entrance:

Ok, sitting on the entrance stage on the huge Raw stage would look way different than when they are sitting on the small NXT stage, but the last thing WWE should do with the Wyatt Family is changing their entrance. It's no secret that the gimmick has to be toned down because of the PG-guidelines, so wvery thinf that can be kept the same should be kept like it's now...

Junior Moderator

Congrats on 2000!

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

I want them to get in the storyline with Vickie Guerrero and Vince McMahon. Imagine Vince saying 2 Vickie : YOU`RE ..... And then the creepy music, The Wyatt Family comes into the ring and battle out Vince. Then HHH comes 2 help his father-in-law and the wyatt`s beat him too. Then for Summerslam : The Wyatt Family vs Vince McMahon & Triple H & a suprise returning superstar / legend >>>> HBK - Shawn Michaels.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    I want them to get in the storyline with Vickie Guerrero and Vince McMahon. Imagine Vince saying 2 Vickie : YOU`RE ..... And then the creepy music, The Wyatt Family comes into the ring and battle out Vince. Then HHH comes 2 help his father-in-law and the wyatt`s beat him too. Then for Summerslam : The Wyatt Family vs Vince McMahon & Triple H & a suprise returning superstar / legend >>>> HBK - Shawn Michaels.
    Nice storyline, but I don't think HBK will be returning to fight

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Congrats for 2k post

i think shield vs wyatt family will be good.

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Thanks Everyone for your congrats and opinions

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    This one is good because Vickie's Job Evaluation is also next week I don't see a legend returning but as few weeks ago in a segment WWE showed that Vince is liking The Shield so Vince can get The Shield's help to fight The Wyatt Family which will turn into a Wyatt Family vs The Shield Feud
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Congrats on your 2000th post.
    I would keep the Style of the Wyatt Family as other said above. That creepy acting and they're entrance is somehing we don't see often. I like them, and I'm interested to see what WWE is doing with them. I'm not good at predicting storys. So I just say that they're coming out on Monday and have a little Promo where they introduce themselves. As they're finished, they get interrupted by a Face Tag-Team and they start to have their first little fued.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    This one is good because Vickie's Job Evaluation is also next week I don't see a legend returning but as few weeks ago in a segment WWE showed that Vince is liking The Shield so Vince can get The Shield's help to fight The Wyatt Family which will turn into a Wyatt Family vs The Shield Feud
    This could also be a cool Fued. A Face Shield vs the Heel Wyatt Family. At least we have now to Stables again in the WWE which are not just thrown together, but have a good built up and have a good chemistry!

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Thanks Everyone for your congrats and opinions

Its Awesome

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Congrats on your 2000th post.

I would keep the Style of the Wyatt Family as other said above. That creepy acting and they're entrance is somehing we don't see often. I like them, and I'm interested to see what WWE is doing with them. I'm not good at predicting storys. So I just say that they're coming out on Monday and have a little Promo where they introduce themselves. As they're finished, they get interrupted by a Face Tag-Team and they start to have their first little fued.

This could also be a cool Fued. A Face Shield vs the Heel Wyatt Family. At least we have now to Stables again in the WWE which are not just thrown together, but have a good built up and have a good chemistry!
    Thanks
    and Yes I agree that would be a cool feud but Face Heel thing is not good i want to see it as a heel vs heel feud as some TNA lovers say that WWE always does face vs heel feud and matches. Yes two stables and both of them came from NXT, I can see NXT becoming the second best brand in wwe after Raw
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Thanks
    and Yes I agree that would be a cool feud but Face Heel thing is not good i want to see it as a heel vs heel feud as some TNA lovers say that WWE always does face vs heel feud and matches. Yes two stables and both of them came from NXT, I can see NXT becoming the second best brand in wwe after Raw
    I agree. I wouldn't mind a Heel vs Heel Fued. But yeah it's the WWE.
    And actually Nxt is the best after Raw in the WWE, even if it's not better. You see all the young guys and the Wrestling there is also not bad. The Show is in anyway better then SmackDown or Main Event.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Congrats

The shield vs Wyatt family sounds good to me, hopefully they don't involve cena in it.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I agree. I wouldn't mind a Heel vs Heel Fued. But yeah it's the WWE.
    And actually Nxt is the best after Raw in the WWE, even if it's not better. You see all the young guys and the Wrestling there is also not bad. The Show is in anyway better then SmackDown or Main Event.
    Yeah it's WWE
    Yes, they should give NXT a big stage and better stadium like smackdown

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Congrats
    The shield vs Wyatt family sounds good to me, hopefully they don't involve cena in it.
    Thankyou. haha yea, instead I would like Wyatt Family to hit a big team move on cena first and than all the other superheroes
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member www.desirulez.net

Cant' wait 'til next week! Follow the buzzards.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

1. congrats
    2. i am sure they won't attack heels and if we talk about there entrance then it would be normal i mean lights off or may be a strange music like that
    3. the best way to make debut is - lets show some backstage segments where someone attacked cm punk from behind (Face) and then paul comes and start shouting for help and then second segment Randy (Face) and then a mask drop of kane then 3rd solid guy sheamus (Also Face) and then fan dan go sound track which will create suspense is this fan dan go
    now everone will think who attacked the punk lesnar who attacked randy kane ? who attacked sheamus fa dan go

then punk kane and fan dan go comes out (in ring) and ask from who were they and then wyatt family comes out and attack them

dR www.desirulez.net

I think they will debut when Triple H, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon will be doing the Job Evaluation for Vickie Guerrero in the ring. Or they could start a feud with The Shield but only after The Usos have finished their feud with The Shield because I don't want The Usos being 'de-pushed.'

Congratulations

Dont forget to say Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast