Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1

    Default The Uso's being push or pushed?

    Follow us on Social Media





    Usos new No.1 contendor for tag titles. Are they being given a push or being pushed to fall prey to shield and job?




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  2. #2
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    they are gonna go on a winning streak and lose to the shield, same old BS

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  3. #3
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    I really have no idea what are they doing with them... the '' superheroes '' of WWE couldn't beat them but then they made the uso's with Christian beat the shield at Smackdown (Spoiler next ) and then they lost at Raw so my guess is.. they will push them to win the tag team titles and see the reaction they get from people


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    The Shield will break soon so they might win the Tag Team titles I think Rollins and Reigns will turn on Dean because he might act as leader some time and the ego will come in between them even though it will be dean because of who the shield will lose matches (I am making this prediction on the results of last smackdown)
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    I think Usos are going to loose at MITB as this Match is also only in the PPV Pre-Show Match. After that I think the Usos are going to continue fueding with them, and have again a Match at the Summerslam (If Undertaker doesn't fight) and then win the Titles maybe there, and give a first crack to the Shield.

  6. #6
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    I've always wanted The Usos to win the Tag Titles because they have talent. At MitB, the match could go in one of two ways in my opinion:

    1. Shield wins
    2. Roman Reigns turns on Seth Rollins and teams with Usos.

  7. #7
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I think Usos are going to loose at MITB as this Match is also only in the PPV Pre-Show Match. After that I think the Usos are going to continue fueding with them, and have again a Match at the Summerslam (If Undertaker doesn't fight) and then win the Titles maybe there, and give a first crack to the Shield.
    This^^


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  8. #8

    Default

    My scenario:

    Dean Ambrose wins the MITB Briefcase, and that same night The Shield retains the title by getting DQ'ed.
    On the Raw after MITB, Dean Ambrose says that The Shield always knows when to strike, and that he will cash-in on the moment that the champ expects it, so that he can see the fear in the eyes of the champ, two weeks later he cashes in, while the Usos become number 1 contender again, The Shield starts falling apart, during a 6-man tag match Roman Reigns gets pinned, and The Shield loses, Rollins and Ambrose will shout on Reigns, on the last Raw before SummerSlam, Roman Reigns will again cost The Shield a match, and at SummerSlam The Usos become TT Champs, after that match Roman Reigns will get slapped in the face by Dean Ambrose, then Roman Reigns turns face by fighting off Ambrose and Rollins and joining the Usos and reforming the Samoan (Swat) Team.

  9. #9
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    My scenario:

    Dean Ambrose wins the MITB Briefcase, and that same night The Shield retains the title by getting DQ'ed.
    On the Raw after MITB, Dean Ambrose says that The Shield always knows when to strike, and that he will cash-in on the moment that the champ expects it, so that he can see the fear in the eyes of the champ, two weeks later he cashes in, while the Usos become number 1 contender again, The Shield starts falling apart, during a 6-man tag match Roman Reigns gets pinned, and The Shield loses, Rollins and Ambrose will shout on Reigns, on the last Raw before SummerSlam, Roman Reigns will again cost The Shield a match, and at SummerSlam The Usos become TT Champs, after that match Roman Reigns will get slapped in the face by Dean Ambrose, then Roman Reigns turns face by fighting off Ambrose and Rollins and joining the Usos and reforming the Samoan (Swat) Team.
    Idea Is Awesome
    But First:He Won't Win MITB Because Jack Swagger Would Win That And Return To Title Picture....Secondly If He Win And He Cash In Then He Have To Fight The Former Champ As Rematch And For Sure That Will Be In Summerslam


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  10. #10
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Idea Is Awesome
    But First:He Won't Win MITB Because Jack Swagger Would Win That And Return To Title Picture....Secondly If He Win And He Cash In Then He Have To Fight The Former Champ As Rematch And For Sure That Will Be In Summerslam
    I don't think Swagger is gonna win. He's probably gonna stay with Antonio Cesaro and Zeb Colter to form a stable.

  11. #11
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    My scenario:

    Dean Ambrose wins the MITB Briefcase, and that same night The Shield retains the title by getting DQ'ed.
    On the Raw after MITB, Dean Ambrose says that The Shield always knows when to strike, and that he will cash-in on the moment that the champ expects it, so that he can see the fear in the eyes of the champ, two weeks later he cashes in, while the Usos become number 1 contender again, The Shield starts falling apart, during a 6-man tag match Roman Reigns gets pinned, and The Shield loses, Rollins and Ambrose will shout on Reigns, on the last Raw before SummerSlam, Roman Reigns will again cost The Shield a match, and at SummerSlam The Usos become TT Champs, after that match Roman Reigns will get slapped in the face by Dean Ambrose, then Roman Reigns turns face by fighting off Ambrose and Rollins and joining the Usos and reforming the Samoan (Swat) Team.
    But after Dean cashes in? he wins or not- According to your scenario? and if yes than wwe won't let ambrose have US Title and World Heavyweight Title- both at the same time?
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #12
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    But after Dean cashes in? he wins or not- According to your scenario? and if yes than wwe won't let ambrose have US Title and World Heavyweight Title- both at the same time?
    It would be badass if they did let him have both

  13. #13
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I don't think Swagger is gonna win. He's probably gonna stay with Antonio Cesaro and Zeb Colter to form a stable.
    So who Do You Think Will WIn??


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  14. #14
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    My scenario:

    Dean Ambrose wins the MITB Briefcase, and that same night The Shield retains the title by getting DQ'ed.
    On the Raw after MITB, Dean Ambrose says that The Shield always knows when to strike, and that he will cash-in on the moment that the champ expects it, so that he can see the fear in the eyes of the champ, two weeks later he cashes in, while the Usos become number 1 contender again, The Shield starts falling apart, during a 6-man tag match Roman Reigns gets pinned, and The Shield loses, Rollins and Ambrose will shout on Reigns, on the last Raw before SummerSlam, Roman Reigns will again cost The Shield a match, and at SummerSlam The Usos become TT Champs, after that match Roman Reigns will get slapped in the face by Dean Ambrose, then Roman Reigns turns face by fighting off Ambrose and Rollins and joining the Usos and reforming the Samoan (Swat) Team.
    Sounds really Awesome, but I would like to see The Shield to stay together for a little bit longer. But a Samoan Stable, with Rikishi (Like you said in a post before) as a manager would be pretty cool!

  15. #15
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    I don't think they will even get air time on show after shield feud its just to carry the storyline



    It's Clobberin Time

  16. #16
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    So who Do You Think Will WIn??
    I predict either Ambrose, Barrett, or Rhodes.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    But after Dean cashes in? he wins or not- According to your scenario? and if yes than wwe won't let ambrose have US Title and World Heavyweight Title- both at the same time?
    In my scenario he will hold the US Title and WH Title at the same time, just to keep Ambrose powerful and to keep The Shield powerful. Only Reigns leaves, The Shield will add another member.

  18. #18
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    In my scenario he will hold the US Title and WH Title at the same time, just to keep Ambrose powerful and to keep The Shield powerful. Only Reigns leaves, The Shield will add another member.
    Everything is amazing but ambrose holding two titles at the same time won't make Vince Mcmahon feel good
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  19. #19
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    In my scenario he will hold the US Title and WH Title at the same time, just to keep Ambrose powerful and to keep The Shield powerful. Only Reigns leaves, The Shield will add another member.
    Well okay, haven't the Shield not completely split up is very good. Give them another Member, and in the best way a young guy from NXT and not someone we know out of the Main Roster.

  20. #20
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Well okay, haven't the Shield not completely split up is very good. Give them another Member, and in the best way a young guy from NXT and not someone we know out of the Main Roster.
    They should add Paige to the Shield
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •