Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Uso's being push or pushed?

Follow us on Social Media

Usos new No.1 contendor for tag titles. Are they being given a push or being pushed to fall prey to shield and job?

Dont forget to say Thanks

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

they are gonna go on a winning streak and lose to the shield, same old BS

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I really have no idea what are they doing with them... the '' superheroes '' of WWE couldn't beat them but then they made the uso's with Christian beat the shield at Smackdown (Spoiler next ) and then they lost at Raw so my guess is.. they will push them to win the tag team titles and see the reaction they get from people

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

The Shield will break soon so they might win the Tag Team titles I think Rollins and Reigns will turn on Dean because he might act as leader some time and the ego will come in between them even though it will be dean because of who the shield will lose matches (I am making this prediction on the results of last smackdown)
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I think Usos are going to loose at MITB as this Match is also only in the PPV Pre-Show Match. After that I think the Usos are going to continue fueding with them, and have again a Match at the Summerslam (If Undertaker doesn't fight) and then win the Titles maybe there, and give a first crack to the Shield.

Junior Moderator

I've always wanted The Usos to win the Tag Titles because they have talent. At MitB, the match could go in one of two ways in my opinion:

1. Shield wins
    2. Roman Reigns turns on Seth Rollins and teams with Usos.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I think Usos are going to loose at MITB as this Match is also only in the PPV Pre-Show Match. After that I think the Usos are going to continue fueding with them, and have again a Match at the Summerslam (If Undertaker doesn't fight) and then win the Titles maybe there, and give a first crack to the Shield.
    This^^

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

My scenario:

Dean Ambrose wins the MITB Briefcase, and that same night The Shield retains the title by getting DQ'ed.
    On the Raw after MITB, Dean Ambrose says that The Shield always knows when to strike, and that he will cash-in on the moment that the champ expects it, so that he can see the fear in the eyes of the champ, two weeks later he cashes in, while the Usos become number 1 contender again, The Shield starts falling apart, during a 6-man tag match Roman Reigns gets pinned, and The Shield loses, Rollins and Ambrose will shout on Reigns, on the last Raw before SummerSlam, Roman Reigns will again cost The Shield a match, and at SummerSlam The Usos become TT Champs, after that match Roman Reigns will get slapped in the face by Dean Ambrose, then Roman Reigns turns face by fighting off Ambrose and Rollins and joining the Usos and reforming the Samoan (Swat) Team.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    My scenario:

Dean Ambrose wins the MITB Briefcase, and that same night The Shield retains the title by getting DQ'ed.
    On the Raw after MITB, Dean Ambrose says that The Shield always knows when to strike, and that he will cash-in on the moment that the champ expects it, so that he can see the fear in the eyes of the champ, two weeks later he cashes in, while the Usos become number 1 contender again, The Shield starts falling apart, during a 6-man tag match Roman Reigns gets pinned, and The Shield loses, Rollins and Ambrose will shout on Reigns, on the last Raw before SummerSlam, Roman Reigns will again cost The Shield a match, and at SummerSlam The Usos become TT Champs, after that match Roman Reigns will get slapped in the face by Dean Ambrose, then Roman Reigns turns face by fighting off Ambrose and Rollins and joining the Usos and reforming the Samoan (Swat) Team.
    Idea Is Awesome
    But First:He Won't Win MITB Because Jack Swagger Would Win That And Return To Title Picture....Secondly If He Win And He Cash In Then He Have To Fight The Former Champ As Rematch And For Sure That Will Be In Summerslam

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Idea Is Awesome
    But First:He Won't Win MITB Because Jack Swagger Would Win That And Return To Title Picture....Secondly If He Win And He Cash In Then He Have To Fight The Former Champ As Rematch And For Sure That Will Be In Summerslam
    I don't think Swagger is gonna win. He's probably gonna stay with Antonio Cesaro and Zeb Colter to form a stable.

My scenario:

But after Dean cashes in? he wins or not- According to your scenario? and if yes than wwe won't let ambrose have US Title and World Heavyweight Title- both at the same time?
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    But after Dean cashes in? he wins or not- According to your scenario? and if yes than wwe won't let ambrose have US Title and World Heavyweight Title- both at the same time?
    It would be badass if they did let him have both

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I don't think Swagger is gonna win. He's probably gonna stay with Antonio Cesaro and Zeb Colter to form a stable.
    So who Do You Think Will WIn??

My scenario:

Sounds really Awesome, but I would like to see The Shield to stay together for a little bit longer. But a Samoan Stable, with Rikishi (Like you said in a post before) as a manager would be pretty cool!

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I don't think they will even get air time on show after shield feud its just to carry the storyline

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    So who Do You Think Will WIn??
    I predict either Ambrose, Barrett, or Rhodes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    In my scenario he will hold the US Title and WH Title at the same time, just to keep Ambrose powerful and to keep The Shield powerful. Only Reigns leaves, The Shield will add another member.

In my scenario he will hold the US Title and WH Title at the same time, just to keep Ambrose powerful and to keep The Shield powerful. Only Reigns leaves, The Shield will add another member.
    Everything is amazing but ambrose holding two titles at the same time won't make Vince Mcmahon feel good
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well okay, haven't the Shield not completely split up is very good. Give them another Member, and in the best way a young guy from NXT and not someone we know out of the Main Roster.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Well okay, haven't the Shield not completely split up is very good. Give them another Member, and in the best way a young guy from NXT and not someone we know out of the Main Roster.
    They should add Paige to the Shield
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast