Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default *~* dR Laughter Challenge *~* By dR Admire - Semi Final Round (Judging Thread)

Follow us on Social Media

Hello to All dR members! How are u all? Hope u are all fine! First Of all sorry for late this time, there is two reasons for posting late this thread

1- I am a little busy yesterday so i didn't able to post yesterday

2- I want all my TOP SEVEN to participate in this round, so just giving them a little more time so that they can sent me there jokes (if interested), but seems like this time participants not much interested in the round as till yesterday i just received three entries (although there are seven users who can participate) or may be participants interested but they found this round a little more difficult than previous rounds!!

This round is also the answer for those who said to me that it is not a challenge it is just copy/paste competition as jokes available on net very easily!!

Any ways seems like I am boring you people a little with my long never ending talks so now comes on the judging thread

So its time to decide who will be able to participate in GRAND FINALE round and who is not, as mention in the title it is judging thread (mainly for judges) in this thread i post the joke i got from contestants with their name, the only thing judges have to do is to give score to each joke

This time scoring is different, the scoring of jokes is according to this way for this round

1st joke which is completed by participants has 20 scores it means judges can give maximum 20 for this joke

2nd and 3rd Joke are on topic of TV Advertisement, Both joke total score is 20 (means 10 for each 2nd and 3rd joke) so total 40 for all this time

List of participant's name i will PM to my judges so only thing judges have to do is to write the score of each contestant against their name in the list which i PM to my all three judges!!

So here are the jokes:

Nepali Keta's Joke:

1st Joke:

Boss asked his employee: if we placed 50 stones in the plane and drops one, how much will left?
    Employee was in a real bad mood, he came up and said 49, are you too dumb or what??
    Boss: Don't talk to me like that otherwise I will fire you.
    Employee: I dont see the match stick
    Boss: I said dont talk to me like that and start storing the stones on the planee!!!!
    Employee: What did I talk to you and like what again?
    Boss: Just do the job
    Employee: What job?
    Boss: The storing job.
    Employee: Ok, sure no problem.
    After a few moments, employee sees a rat on the plane and he says that to the boss.
    Boss: Hit with the stone
    Employee hits Boss with the stone and Boss gets a cut on his head.
    Boss: Why did you hit me with the stone?
    Employee: You didn't say who to hit
    Boss signed and note and Boss Said to employee: It is your resignation letter don't come office from tomorrow!!!

2nd Joke:

NDTV Broadcasts an ad:

Ram ne Ravan ko maara (R=R) Krishna ne Kansa ko (K=K) Godse ne Gandhi ko (G=G) Obama ne Osama ko (O=O) . . . . . . Corruption maarega Congress ko (C= C)

3rd Joke:

Mobile Ad:

Ek ladki thi deewani si Mobile lekar chalti thi Nazrain jhuka ke.. Sharma ke Mobile mein jaane kya dekha karti thi! Kuchh karna tha shaayad usko Par jaane kis se darti thi ...

Insideout Shoots's Joke:

1st Joke:

Boss asked his employ: if we placed 50 stones in the plane and drops one, how much will left?

Employee: 48

Boss Angrily: How?

Employee : The one we threw down were twins

Boss again angrily : Then how many stones will fall down?

Employee: 4

Boss : How?

Employee : They will break into 4 parts when they hit the ground.

Boss Said to employ: It is your resignation letter don't come office from tomorrow!!!

2nd Joke:

A guy sees a deodorant ad and thinks if he applies it and go out girls will come after him. Next day he does the same nothing happens. He tries it daily but no result. One day he gets fed up goes out and throws his deodrant in the sky turns back and starts walking. The deodorant falls on the head of one of the ladies who is protesting with many other in next street. After few minutes girls run after him he thinks the deo finally worked. He stops and spreds him arm for girls to come.

15 minutes later......... he is carried to the hospital.

Boy to himself: Puri botal use kar di isliye larkia agressive ho gayi agli bar kam use karunga

3rd Joke:

A boy sees Katrina's Veet hair removal cream ad. Removes hair leaving your skin silky and smooth. He thinks why not replace it with my shaving cream. Next day he goes out with skin burns on his cheek.

His Friend: Ye kya hua

Boy: Kuch nahi yaar nayi shaving cream skin ko suit nahi kar rahi.

Friend : Kaun si cream hai

Boy : Wo Ronaldo ki ad aati hai na tv pey wo wali

∂Я Єяαмιт's Joke:

1st Joke:

Boss asked his employ: if we placed 50 stones in the plane and drops one, how much will left?

Emplyee: 100

Boss: :shocked: How??

Emplyee: Abe Gadhe agar stone itni upar se niche girega to itne tukde to hi jayege ne

Boss: Tune Muje Gadha kaha ?

Emplyee:Gadhe ko gadha hi bolte hai . insan to plane pe paththar rakh ke girate nahi
    i know u will fire me so give me my resignation letter

Boss Said to employ: It is your resignation letter don't come office from tomorrow!!!

2nd Joke:

Aishwaryas Baby in school ..
    Teacher-who is ur grand pa?
    Baby-Big B
    Teacher-who is ur mother?.
    Baby-Miss World.
    Teacher-who is ur father? ..
    Baby-No Idea Sir Ji....

3rd Joke:

Washing Machine Advertizment:

Don't Kill your wife with housework. Let our washing machine do it for you.

Lucas2321's Joke:

1st Joke:

Boss asked his employee : if we placed 50 stones in the plane and drops one, how much will left?
    Employee : Uhh, I Think it will be 49
    Boss : That's correct, a woman was walking and she died, why did that happen?
    Employee : The brick fell on her
    Boss : That's true, how did you know?
    Employee : because i dropped that stone, and when the plane landed, they said her name was Jessie Patricia
    Boss : THAT'S MY MOM!! YOU IDIOT!
    Employee : i am completely sir, i had no idea
    Boss : ok then, take this letter
    Employee : What is it?
    Boss : It is your resignation letter don't come office from tomorrow!!!

2nd Joke:

Want to propose to a girl? Just Do it! ( Nike )

3rd Joke:

a Chinese guy goes to America and gets an apartment the first thing he does is turns on the TV on the first channel it said "me me me me me me me" he changes the channel and the channel said forks and knives fork and knives he changes the channel and the channel said bring it on fat boy he changes it again and it said plug it in plug it in so the police knock on his door and the police say theres a dead guy on your lawn do you know who did it the Chinese guy said me me me me me me me the cops said with what the Chinese guy said forks and knives fork and knives the cops say your going to jail the Chinese guys says bring it on fat boy then they say were going to put you on a electric chair the Chinese guys says plug it in plug it in ( TV Commercials ruined him )

mightyghost's Joke:

NO JOKES RECIEVED

dR Boss's Joke:

NO JOKES RECIEVED

Moaz333's Joke:

1st Joke:

Employ: What??
    Boss Again Told The Question
    Employ: Boss What Type Of Stone??
    Boss: Any Type Of Stone
    Employ: But Why We Place 50 Stones While We Need 49 Stones??
    Boss: No More Questions,If You Give Me Right Answer I Will Give You Prize
    Employ: Its Simple 48 Stones
    Boss Angrily:if we placed 50 stones in the plane and drops one, how much will left?
    Employ:49
    Boss Said to employ: Here Is Your Prize.......It is your resignation letter don't come office from tomorrow!!

2nd Joke:

Both Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Have Serious Dandruff Problem..!!
    Because They Don't Use Head & Shoulder.

3rd Joke:

If You Don't Use Harpic, Hussain Will Barge Into Your House To Clean Your Toilet.

So its time for judges to judge these jokes and give scores in the list which I will give them through PRIVATE MESSAGE!! Then we will decide who will participate in next round! Results will posted as soon as i received judges decision

Last edited by dR Admire; 06-30-2013 at 01:11 AM.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Good luck allz

It's Clobberin Time

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Good Luck all

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Nyc Jokes
    Good Luck All

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

my jokes were horrible couldn't think of a better 1st joke, good luck others tho

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Banned www.desirulez.net

best of luck everyone.

Results?????

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

where are the results? o.e

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Administrator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    where are the results? o.e
    Quote Originally Posted by ∂Я Єяαмιт View Post
    Results?????
    One of the judge is busy so just w8ing for judge 3's reply then results will posted

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

For Results

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by dR Admire View Post
    One of the judge is busy so just w8ing for judge 3's reply then results will posted
    ok no problem for results