Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    T

    Default Did anyone notice this

    Follow us on Social Media







    Sd MITB - ALL heel superstar
    Raw MITB - ALL face superstar
    Last edited by dR SuperRocker; 06-29-2013 at 04:55 PM.



  2. #2
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    T

    Default

    Yeah I Did And DZSharma Made This Thread Before the Show.So,Anyone Deleted That Thread


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  3. #3
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    Nope i didn't watched Sd and how can you say RVD is returning as face lol



    It's Clobberin Time

  4. #4
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,182

    T

    Default

    ^^ agreed.

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    T

    Default

    i didn't notice.and maybe RVD isn't a face but when he returns he will be cheered.i see RVD to do somehing like jericho when he returned last year on RAW(end of the world.....)


    21-1 time to riot

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    T

    Default

    RVD can be a heel, but i am 100% sure that people will cheer for him, so he will return as a face but his actions can make him a heel

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  7. #7
    Wrestler of the Month June www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,576

    T

    Default

    I was aware of that, but the men who are in the SD-MITB Match are (almost) all favorites of hardcore-fans and IWC-members (people like us on dR)... The Raw-Match may get some negative reactions from the fierce Philly Crowd, but the return of RVD will create a huge pop(s) for sure...

  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    T

    Default

    Can't see RVD returning as heel TBH

    Plus I don't watch prerecorded Smackdown anymore, if anything good happens WWE.com spoil it before it airs

  9. #9
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    T

    Default

    I noticed that on SmackDown, and immediatly wrote that funny thing to a Friend. Interesting one.

  10. #10
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    is punk face??? I never saw him turnin face
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  11. #11
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Nope i didn't watched Sd and how can you say RVD is returning as face lol
    i can't see him returning as a heel btw - faces dominates over heels n raw mitb 6 faces and 1 heel
    and i am sure like others in this thread everyone gonna cheer him



  12. #12
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    is punk face??? I never saw him turnin face
    reason we consider him face

    - heel brock attacked punk
    - he faced heel PTP and del rio
    - backstage he says not paul (at ring side)

    i think these points are enough to consider him as a face



  13. #13
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    reason we consider him face

    - heel brock attacked punk
    - he faced heel PTP and del rio
    - backstage he says not paul (at ring side)

    i think these points are enough to consider him as a face

    nope. Just because of attacks of a heel doesnt make him face. Wade Barrett fought Curtis Axel too and he didnt turned face


    BTW next time use the edit button
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  14. #14
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    nope. Just because of attacks of a heel doesnt make him face. Wade Barrett fought Curtis Axel too and he didnt turned face


    BTW next time use the edit button
    oh i forget we have edit button here too ::



  15. #15
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    T

    Default

    I already posted this, but it was deleted because it was a spoiler

  16. #16
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I already posted this, but it was deleted because it was a spoiler
    Sorry for that but rules are rules. And when we dont follow them we all end in chaos
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  17. #17
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    T

    Default

    Yes I knew it

  18. #18
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Sorry for that but rules are rules. And when we dont follow them we all end in chaos
    Yea I understand

  19. #19

    Default

    Yes I did notice




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    reason we consider him face

    - heel brock attacked punk
    - he faced heel PTP and del rio
    - backstage he says not paul (at ring side)

    i think these points are enough to consider him as a face
    Maybe more like a tweener at the moment

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •