dR www.desirulez.net

Default Vince McMahon Doesn't "See Money" in Daniel Bryan (Funny Picture Included)

Follow us on Social Media

In an interview two weeks ago with the Ministry of Slam podcast, Shawn Michaels acknowledged a recent conversion he had with Vince McMahon where he said he doesn't "see money" in a certain, unnamed WWE Superstar. According to sources within the organization, that individual is Daniel Bryan.

Michaels said, "I had a conversation a couple of weeks ago with the man in charge and we were talking about a certain individual and he goes, 'I just don't see money in him.' And I said, 'You said the same thing about me.' He said, 'I did not.' I said, 'Yes you did!' (laughs) I said, 'And it's okay. It's just one of those things.'"

Michaels compared McMahon's views on the WWE Superstar to himself, as he believes he wasn't viewed as a "prototypical main event guy" while he was rising the ranks of WWE in the early-1990's.

"I wasn't your prototypical—heck, I wasn't anybody's prototypical main event guy. And I knew that. So, you just do your absolute best," said Michaels. "Yes, I was very scared and very worried, which had a lot to do with how bad I handled stuff because I spent a great deal of my career waiting for the other shoe to drop. Because it was a very real view of me and my ability and my talent. I'm a firm believer that talent does rise to the top, but you have to be patient. So, I spent a great deal of time worried, intimidated, and concerned that with each passing storyline, it might be the last one."

A WWE source believes that with Bryan having a major role on Total Divas—premiering next month on E!—as the boyfriend of cast member Brie Bella, his standing in the organization is "safe" for the time being.

Got this from the RingSideNews Website:

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

for sharing.
    Well this shows how stupid Vince is!
    Shawn has trained Bryan *I heard it somewhere* so he knows Bryan better than any one and like him, we also believe that Bryan is a 5 star guy and in one of upcoming wrestlemania's he will main event wrestlemania with a amazing match, however it's not only about wrestlemania but he is rising ratings of wwe shows in these two months so he deserves the spotlight by his company and co-workers
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

He said the same about Punk and now look at him,so clearly he has no clue what's he talking about..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

That old man completely lost his mind now! O_O

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    That old man completely lost his mind now! O_O

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    for sharing.
    Well this shows how stupid Vince is!
    Shawn has trained Bryan *I heard it somewhere* so he knows Bryan better than any one and like him, we also believe that Bryan is a 5 star guy and in one of upcoming wrestlemania's he will main event wrestlemania with a amazing match, however it's not only about wrestlemania but he is rising ratings of wwe shows in these two months so he deserves the spotlight by his company and co-workers
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

WTF! D.Bryan is better wrestler than him,his son and his son in law combined.

It's Clobberin Time

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    WTF! D.Bryan is better wrestler than him,his son and his son in law combined.
    Not his Son-In-Law!

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Not his Son-In-Law!
    Ok Hhh fan replace that with his daughter

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Ok Hhh fan replace that with his daughter
    No, I like stephanie mcmahon She can't wrestle but atleast we see something bouncing when she wrestles but we don't see that in bryan's wrestling so make Vince, His Son, and His wife
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]