Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Default What will WWE do to Mark Henry?

Follow us on Social Media

so they were faking his retirement and now they are making a match between him and Cena, do you think Henry will overcome Cena? or will SuperCena win once again....

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

another boring storyline with cena winning just like the one they had b/w cena and ryback
    Last edited by kingwaqas; 06-29-2013 at 04:54 AM.

Junior Moderator

I think Henry might win this one. I'm feeling it.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

cena will win again

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I think the reaction that Mark Henry got in the last 2 weeks was awesome and would be awesome If he did win the WWE title and had a last run.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    I think the reaction that Mark Henry got in the last 2 weeks was awesome and would be awesome If he did win the WWE title and had a last run.
    i have proof mark won't winning this match check this out

For the first time ever, WWE Monday Night Raw will be broadcast live from Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Monday, July 15 at 7:30PM. Here are some of the exciting things you can expect to see at Monday Night Raw from Barclays Center:

"The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar makes his 1st appearance ever in Brooklyn!
    John Cena defends his WWE Championship against "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry in the Main Event!
    After nearly 6 years, Rob Van Dam makes his return to Raw!
    Special Appearance by the Chairman of the Board Mr. McMahon and "The Game" Triple H Live in Brooklyn!
    Plus all your favorite Superstars in action on this historic night!

Monday Night Raw will air live from Barclays Center on USA Network. In addition, the event will air in more than 150 countries. WWE Superstars scheduled to appear that evening include WWE Champion John Cena®, Mark Henry™, Sheamus™, Brock Lesnar, Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton®, Chris Jericho, and many more (subject to change

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post

For the first time ever, WWE Monday Night Raw will be broadcast live from Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Monday, July 15 at 7:30PM. Here are some of the exciting things you can expect to see at Monday Night Raw from Barclays Center:

John Cena defends his WWE Championship against "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry in the Main Event!
    Special Appearance by the Chairman of the Board Mr. McMahon and "The Game" Triple H Live in Brooklyn!

Monday Night Raw will air live from Barclays Center on USA Network. In addition, the event will air in more than 150 countries. WWE Superstars scheduled to appear that evening include WWE Champion John Cena®, Mark Henry™, Sheamus™, Brock Lesnar, Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton®, Chris Jericho, and many more (subject to change
    well... thanks for spoiling that for me.... I still believe that Mark Henry might win..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

well... thanks for spoiling that for me.... I still believe that Mark Henry might win..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^he deserves one last title reign^^^^^^^^^^

21-1 time to riot

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Mark Henry is very long in the WWE, and a good worker. I believe he probably won't win the WWE Title in this fued, but he surely deserves it 100% before he retires!

New Arrivals

Give him cena to deal him case.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

2 Things I Have In Mind
    1.Maybe Cena Wins This One.....Mark Henry Wants Rematch At Summerslam And Win.........And Mitb Winner (Daniel Bryan) Cash-in His MITB Next Night At Raw Or At Summerslam

2.(Opinion 1's Opposite)Mark Herny Wins This One.....John Cena Wants Rematch At Summerslam And Win.........And Mitb Winner (Daniel Bryan) Cash-in His MITB Next Night At Raw Or At Summerslam

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Defends doesn't mean he wins .

sorry but this is not spoiler as u can see this at wwe.com and this is not fix may be they will change the match card like they use to change in house shows

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Defends doesn't mean he wins .
    i am not talking about raw
    i am talking about mitb match. cena will win his match at mitb
    may be mark grab the title next night

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    2 Things I Have In Mind
    1.Maybe Cena Wins This One.....Mark Henry Wants Rematch At Summerslam And Win.........And Mitb Winner (Daniel Bryan) Cash-in His MITB Next Night At Raw Or At Summerslam

2.(Opinion 1's Opposite)Mark Herny Wins This One.....John Cena Wants Rematch At Summerslam And Win.........And Mitb Winner (Daniel Bryan) Cash-in His MITB Next Night At Raw Or At Summerslam
    I don't think second one would happen, because last time John Cena failed to cash and this time WWE will make someone fail to cena so Cena can be officially a superhero.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Moderator

Wow that sucks. Is that on the WWE website's page? If it is then they failed miserably

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I am hoping he wins and retire.

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Wow that sucks. Is that on the WWE website's page? If it is then they failed miserably
    they can always change that, one house event had CM Punk defend the title against Ryback but Punk lost the title to Rock so they changed the match card, it can always happen

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    they don't care if they spoiled ur interest or not they just need viewers and
    viewer = money

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    they can always change that, one house event had CM Punk defend the title against Ryback but Punk lost the title to Rock so they changed the match card, it can always happen
    Most infamous case: CM Punk was advertised to be on the Rotterdam House Show this year... He took time off and all Dutch Punk-fans (who don't check sites like BR, RingSideNews, etc.) felt like they were screwed an ear on their head... (Dutch saying)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast