Banned www.desirulez.net

Cool Taz to Leave TNA and Return to WWE?

Follow us on Social Media

Could TNA announcer Taz be on the verge of returning to WWE?
    As Mike Johnson of PWInsider notes, it's possible. The former ECW world champion's contract with TNA is due to expire soon, and there have been indications that he may be WWE-bound:
    The site notes that the announcer tweeted: "Couple of big wrestling shows in my "hometown" of Brooklyn! #RedHookNearBarclay." (Interestingly, he deleted the post soon after, but not before several sites picked it up).
    PWInsider talks about the tweet and explains its significance:
    The mention of Barclay is obviously a reference to the Barclays Center, which will host WWE Raw for the first time on 7/15.

What is interesting about that comment is that in asking around to TNAsources this evening, we confirmed that Taz's current deal with the company is set to expire in just a few weeks.

TNA is running Brooklyn on 7/5, but Taz did not specifically reference that date or venue, MCU Field, at all - instead cryptically making a reference to the Monday Night Raw taping.
    Taz, aka Peter Senercia, worked for WWE from 2000 to 2009, first as a wrestler then later as a commentator.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Its News

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

that would be awesome, he should be on Smackdown or NXT, cuz cole sucks. btw next time post it in the news section.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013