Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Should WWE Releases Ryback ?

Follow us on Social Media

So WWE push Ryback when he debut and he was face, he didn't get a big reaction every time and was very boring with no skills at ring or mic of what so ever, and then he turned heel and he shelshoked cena because he didn't help him, it was really stupid move by WWE because how a guy like Ryback need a help from cena? lol, and then he kept losing every PPV about 8 in row now and I was they would change his gimmick but they didn't it was just the same guy and I don't think he will be the face of the company ever So

Should WWE Releases Ryback? & Why?

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

And now they have put Ryback with Chris Jericho just because Chris Jericho is good at helping out superstars and putting them up? and this might finish Jericho's crowd pop and I know even after this Ryback wouldn't be able to do anything so Yes, WWE should release him and give BIG.E.Langston a chance as a powerhouse
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    And now they have put Ryback with Chris Jericho just because Chris Jericho is good at helping out superstars and putting them up? and this might finish Jericho's crowd pop and I know even after this Ryback wouldn't be able to do anything so Yes, WWE should release him and give BIG.E.Langston a chance as a powerhouse
    I kinda agree on the first point, Ryback didn't do anything but hurting wrestlers and ya they are finishing Jericho's pop probably cuz he will leave and have another tour with Fozzy,I don't really agree on the BIG E, they should only push him if he changed his character.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Well dude , The Rock won WWE championship as a part time wrestler , why wouldn't Jericho win a few matches too ?
    He as every other wrestler works and has the right to win lol , he is a wrestler , it doesn't matter what else he does , WWE thinks like crap .
    As for Ry-Back , he is scary and does scary things , that's what WWE needs , they won't release him any time soon .
    And he doesn't need to be the face of the company , he is just a big guy that hurts people and I like that he changed the "Feed me more" crap , I hope that he gets rid of that gimick totaly .

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Well dude , The Rock won WWE championship as a part time wrestler , why wouldn't Jericho win a few matches too ?
    He as every other wrestler works and has the right to win lol , he is a wrestler , it doesn't matter what else he does , WWE thinks like crap .
    As for Ry-Back , he is scary and does scary things , that's what WWE needs , they won't release him any time soon .
    And he doesn't need to be the face of the company , he is just a big guy that hurts people and I like that he changed the "Feed me more" crap , I hope that he gets rid of that gimick totaly .
    well they already have Brock Lesnar to hurts people and he is more interesting than him so Ryback isn't really special.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

They should release him, he is pretty much useless, he is a rip off of Darth Vader... ( breathing part ) except that Ryback uses steroids and DV doesn't

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Never liked Ryback. He's shit and I don't need him in the WWE. Also he's a Pu*** xD

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    I kinda agree on the first point, Ryback didn't do anything but hurting wrestlers and ya they are finishing Jericho's pop probably cuz he will leave and have another tour with Fozzy,I don't really agree on the BIG E, they should only push him if he changed his character.
    But as Zmeclea said, Chris Jericho also deserves to win some matches and I haven't seen him get a solid win on a PPV in 2013 except Extreme Rules win which was not quite big one. Big E can pickup superstars and not botch so atleast he is better than Ryback in performing moves but as far as power houses are concerned, all the new power houses suck and Brock Lesnar and Mark Henry are only the great ones in destroying people and hurting them.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Yes,Release Him..One Word For Him Useless

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

no hr can give some gud matches

Junior Moderator

WWE is making Ryback go at his highest point. Maybe in a couple of months, but for now he's in with the big superstars.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Agree. Big E Langston is so much better than Ryback. And more entertaining. Just thinking about the fact that he is face on NxT and heel on Raw makes me love him

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

they wont release him

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

No they wont they have put a lot of money on him recently so not anytime soon.

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

he sis doing a decent job I pretty liked his last Matches against Cena. There are way worst wrestler than him like Khali. so I think his future is save
    Do you know Richard Cheese?