Junior Moderator

Default Is Dolph Ziggler still a Heel? *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Follow us on Social Media

On Monday Night Raw last night, Dolph Ziggler attacked Alberto Del Rio after Chris Jericho won the match by disqualification. After clearing out both Ricardo and ADR of the ring, Ziggler and Jericho come face to face. Jericho is leaving the ring and Ziggler hits Jericho with the Zig Zag. Now I know that he was taking revenge from the Codebreaker on Smackdown, BUT, he had some heat from the fans. He was also acting in a heelish manner.

When I saw this, I thought that we will see a triple threat match between Jericho, ADR, and Ziggler at MitB for the WHC. With that thought in mind, I assumed that Dolph Ziggler was still definitely be a heel since Jericho would be the babyface in the match. BUT after Vickie Guerrero announced that Jericho will be going up against Ryback at MitB, my thoughts changed. Ziggler will be going against a heel Alberto Del Rio, but will that mean that Ziggler is a babyface? He still has Big E Langston and AJ with him.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

nope, he is not a heel, fans still love him

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    nope, he is not a heel, fans still love him
    agree

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I think Ziggler is becoming a Face now. Got to wait for the next few weeks, but it all looks like that he's becoming a Face now.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

he is becoming a face,but this wasn't planned.tha fans saw that he is good so they started to like him.that's how sheamus turned face. jericho deserves a title match now because he has a victory over del rio,but cm punk deserves a title match too because he won by countout against del rio too.but since ziggler has the reamtch planned then the others can't take a shot.

21-1 time to riot

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

He Is Turning Into Face

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Face / Heel - Still the best seller ===> Dolph Ziggler

dR www.desirulez.net

Dolph Ziggler is becoming a Face now. Alberto Del Rio is now a Heel and he will be facing Ziggler who is kind of like a Face now.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I don't buy Del Rio's Heel turn, it's just shit...

Not sure Ziggler still with Big E and AJ, not seen them on screen together for a while, unless I've missed something?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Is kinda dissapointing , Randy vs D. Brian (both face) fight each other , Mark Henry has a face speech then turns again to heel stuff , Ziggler doing face stuff while still in team with AJ and Big E , CM Punk teaming with heels when he is turning face , everything changes like crap not only Del Rio's heel turn , everyone is out of character , you don't know if they are heel or face these last 2 weeks , plus those segments with the McMahon's telling Vickie all kinds of stupid things , it's really stupid and booring .

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Is kinda dissapointing , Randy vs D. Brian (both face) fight each other , Mark Henry has a face speech then turns again to heel stuff , Ziggler doing face stuff while still in team with AJ and Big E , CM Punk teaming with heels when he is turning face , everything changes like crap not only Del Rio's heel turn , everyone is out of character , you don't know if they are heel or face these last 2 weeks , plus those segments with the McMahon's telling Vickie all kinds of stupid things , it's really stupid and booring .
    Yup, ALL that happening ..... or you could have another 3 years of Super Cena with his goofy smile beating anyone and everyone ....