View Poll Results: Which is the Best Cover??

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • #1

    10 83.33%
  • #2

    1 8.33%
  • #3

    1 8.33%
  • #4

    0 0%
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default WWE2k14 Cover Contest

    Follow us on Social Media





    #1 Daniel Bryan


    #2 Dolph Ziggler (Black Stripes)


    #3 The Shield


    4# Dolph Ziggler (Blue Stripes)

    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  2. #2
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    no doubt about it, it's number 1! Nice Editing BTW, Reps added

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  3. #3
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    It's not because I like Bryan, but No.1 is actually the best!

  4. #4
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    If you wanna see them in real size just paste the link in a new Tab. I think they also look better then. You might can judge then better too


    BTW I prefer Ziggler's. I think Bryan and Ziggler took the same time maybe Ziggler a bit longer
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  5. #5
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    #1 & #3 are the best


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  6. #6
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Nice. I'll enter you in the contest if you want me to.

  7. #7
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    #1 is the best
    Dolph Ziggler's Cover is amazing but the thing is that blue colour on video game cover is not different so people might confuse it with a movie cover and not buy it when it's in stores.
    #3 is Brilliant too
    VOTED FOR DANIEL BRYAN'S COVER
    BTW Is it for PS3 or XBOX-360? and I hope you made it from all the WWE2K14 Box Assests and Art Elements from that site.
    Last edited by TheLegendKiller.; 06-26-2013 at 03:51 PM.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    No I didnt I make it new




    So who is going to tweet this for me ???
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 06-26-2013 at 04:40 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  9. #9
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    1st One.Rep.Point Added


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  10. #10
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    No I didnt I make it new




    So who is going to tweet this for me ???
    This one is made with those art elements and wwe2k14 box assests? This is amazing too but one point lesser than the previous Daniel Bryan one. You can try a new one of Dolph Ziggler with those art elements and superstar pictures on the site of wwe2k14's cover contest?
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #11
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    This one is made with those art elements and wwe2k14 box assests? This is amazing too but one point lesser than the previous Daniel Bryan one. You can try a new one of Dolph Ziggler with those art elements and superstar pictures on the site of wwe2k14's cover contest?
    yes it is. they want you to use the same background. actually they give you three backgrounds as options and 1 Render of each superstar so its seemes there is no really creativity allowed. I can make a new ziggler but its going to be the same red background with a ziggler render
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  12. #12
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    no.1 is awesome





    RISE ABOVE HATE


  13. #13
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    yes it is. they want you to use the same background. actually they give you three backgrounds as options and 1 Render of each superstar so its seemes there is no really creativity allowed. I can make a new ziggler but its going to be the same red background with a ziggler render
    Oh I guess you should try to be cover designer for any of famous game publishers in your country
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #14
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    I picked the 3rd one! The Shield has been unstoppable since they've debuted and hold the WWE Tag Team Championship & the Intercontinental Championship.

  15. #15
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    I picked the 3rd one! The Shield has been unstoppable since they've debuted and hold the WWE Tag Team Championship & the Intercontinental Championship.
    UnitedStates Championship
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  16. #16
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    #1 is the best
    Dolph Ziggler's Cover is amazing but the thing is that blue colour on video game cover is not different so people might confuse it with a movie cover and not buy it when it's in stores.
    he is right

    i voted for ziggy too if u change the background then it will work

    btw - best of luck



  17. #17
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default I love these covers

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    #1 Daniel Bryan


    #2 Dolph Ziggler (Black Stripes)


    #3 The Shield


    4# Dolph Ziggler (Blue Stripes)

    All this covers are amazing

    Is there any way I can use these covers for my game? I love these covers and would like to have them.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •