Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default A Forum is copying us!

    Follow us on Social Media





    i just received an email saying that there is a new forum, and guess what? it's name is ***********.net/forum.php it has the same signature as we do, it has the same php coding with slight differences, the register page is exactly the same, and it copies all our content, even the name implies they are copying us, we are desirulez and they are desirockers , coincidence ? i think not, we should sue them for copyright infringement! ( we can, can't we? o-o )
    didn't know where to post this :/

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  2. #2
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    See This.......desiroom.in/forum.php


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  3. #3
    www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DesiRulez
    Posts
    46,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    i just received an email saying that there is a new forum, and guess what? it's name is ***********.net/forum.php it has the same signature as we do, it has the same php coding with slight differences, the register page is exactly the same, and it copies all our content, even the name implies they are copying us, we are desirulez and they are desirockers , coincidence ? i think not, we should sue them for copyright infringement! ( we can, can't we? o-o )
    didn't know where to post this :/
    Moved to correct section.

    If you guys receive any PM which advertising other sites,ignore it & send their ID's to me.

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KottU View Post
    Moved to correct section.

    If you guys receive any PM which advertising other sites,ignore it & send their ID's to me.
    Ok Id Sent


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Don't worry, they will never be like us I have checked there wrestling section, only three members are posting and commenting, and one has even copied the username with signature "DzSharma" but the love between them, fun among them and all the discussion among them is nothing compared to our DesiRulez family
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Don't worry, they will never be like us I have checked there wrestling section, only three members are posting and commenting, and one has even copied the username with signature "DzSharma" but the love between them, fun among them and all the discussion among them is nothing compared to our DesiRulez family
    Maybe He Is DZSharma


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  7. #7
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    yep I also got that msg, more wannabes xD


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •