dR www.desirulez.net

Default Matt Striker "Heartbroken" Following WWE Release

Follow us on Social Media

Matt Striker was interviewed following his release from WWE at last night's FWE Rumble 2 event in Corona, NY.

Striker admitted that he was "heartbroken" over the news of his release from the company.

"That was my dream job," Striker admitted. "I had no business being in the WWE for as long as I was there. I learned so much from all of them. I'll always love wrestling. I'll always love the WWE. They gave me a chance when no one else would."

Striker became very emotional discussing how much he appreciates the wrestling business.

"I love this. I love what WWE does," he said. "I love with Japan does. I don't have much else in this world, I never have. The one thing that gave me passion was wrestling and the WWE. Now, I have to find something else to fill that void."

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Go To Tna

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Next time don't hide the fact that u have a second job if WWE is ALL u ever wanted. Striker sucked anyway