Default \★\ ‘Kaminey’ get the girls: Shahid /★/

Follow us on Social Media

Shahid Kapoor admitted recently that he realises link-ups are here to stay and questions about ex-girlfriend Kareena Kapoor will probably plague
    him for the rest of his life.

But, are the two in touch? He says, “Not at all.” Asked if he was on the market for a partner, or planned to stay a bachelor, he says, “According to the media, I have a ‘buffet’ of girls before me.” He adds, “Let me find the girls first.”

So, will he prefer to be a ‘kamina’? They get the girls, after all, don’t they? “Yes, they do, but they don’t get settled,” he told a channel. “I would rather be ‘sharif’ (decent) and get settled.”

The actor has also laughed away rumours of a romance with ‘Kaminey’ co-star Priyanka Chopra and the fact that he’s shifting house since she stays in the same building. The couple was spotted having a good time together, as they walked in to catch Kareena’s current beau Saif Ali Khan’s latest film Love Aaj Kal.

As for his film Kaminey, he says he is grateful to director Vishal Bharadwaj for offering him the “most difficult role of his life”.

Shahid’s next release will be Dil Bole Hadippa with Rani Mukherji.

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You Very Much For Sharing With Us.