Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Madhuri Dixit set to make IIFA debut

Follow us on Social Media

Known for her iconic dance moves, Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit is all set to make her debut at the IIFA and says she is very excited about it.
    The 14th edition of Videocon DDB IIFA (International Indian Film Academy) weekend will start July 4 and the actress will perform on some of her unforgettable songs on July 6 at the 15,000-seat Cotai Arena in The Venetian Macao.
    "I have never been to an IIFA before and I'm very excited to be performing on the IIFA stage for the first time. I think that it a great fit especially since we're celebrating 100 years of Indian Cinema," Madhuri said in a statement.
    With 100 years of Indian Cinema being the theme of this year's celebrations, Madhuri will recreate the magic of cinema with her most memorable numbers including "Ghagra" from "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani", "Dance of Envy" from "Dil Toh Pagal Hai" and "Ek do teen", the song that made her a queen of hearts in the 1980s.
    ...being a human...

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Unhappy maduri updates of iifa

Ameesha Patel first production movie is ‘Desi Magic‘. In this film she is planning to remake Maduri dixit’s one of the favourite old song “ek do teen “under the direction of raju.At the curtain raiser of ‘Desi Magic’ Ameesha told that we just wants to create same magic with this song just like what madhuri has done.Ameesha Patel is one of the lead actress in Desi magic movie.

In 1980’s the original song was choreographed by Saroj Khan. But presently for the same song Ameesha Patel is going to work with Raju Khan . Raju khan is the son of Saroj khan,this Desi magic film is being directed by one of the great ad film director Mehul Atha.

for more info visit movies.infoonlinepages.com