Junior Moderator

Default How many people jumped back into the bandwagon?

Follow us on Social Media

When CM Punk turned face back in 2011, lots of people started to like him. They never liked him before since he was a heel. Then when he turned heel in again, everyone hated him. Now that he's back as a face, how many people do you think have jumped back on the Punk babyface bandwagon? I've been a Punk fan for a LONG time. I've had the siggy below when he was still a heel.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

punk was better in 2011 , when he dropped pipebombs and didn't care about anyone , he is currently good , but not as good

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I Liked Him From 2011 When He Turn Face.....From 2011 I Never Hate Him

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Well he is actually better face than 2011 believe it or not, he got the same reaction from his hometown at Payback like he did at MITB 2011.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

After he dropped the Pipebomb 2011, I really became a Fan of him. Before I just liked him, but that in 2011 the Pipebomb and the Storyline with him leaving the WWE at MITB, made myself a real big Fan of him!

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Actually I came to know about heel and face in 2011 and came to know about CmPunk truly when I watched his DVD 'Best In The World' so yeah, when I started liking him from MITB '2011, I never hated him from than
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    Well he is actually better face than 2011 believe it or not, he got the same reaction from his hometown at Payback like he did at MITB 2011.
    no,this year's payback was a bad remake from the fans.at MITB 2011 was the real crowd.now that was just a try from WWE to get the same reaction.it never worked.

21-1 time to riot

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

That's just how heels/faces are received if they do their job right. He's just that good to get the people to hate or love him. He has a lot of charisma.
    "True fans" don't give a damn about heel/face/tweener status.

I remember registering here in summer '10, a lot of users tried to mock me because Bryan is my favorite wrestler and talked non-stop about how bad he is, that he doesn't have mic skills, charisma and the likes. Look at the situation now, all the hype he currently has - I'm interested to see what it will transform to when he turns heel again

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    That's just how heels/faces are received if they do their job right. He's just that good to get the people to hate or love him. He has a lot of charisma.
    "True fans" don't give a damn about heel/face/tweener status.

I remember registering here in summer '10, a lot of users tried to mock me because Bryan is my favorite wrestler and talked non-stop about how bad he is, that he doesn't have mic skills, charisma and the likes. Look at the situation now, all the hype he currently has - I'm interested to see what it will transform to when he turns heel again
    When he became WHC, people laughed at me at another place how I can like him, after a few months they also started to like him!

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    no,this year's payback was a bad remake from the fans.at MITB 2011 was the real crowd.now that was just a try from WWE to get the same reaction.it never worked.
    lol they are the same fans.. I don't know what ''remake'' are you talking about, sure the crowds weren't as loud as mitb but that wasn't my point.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    lol they are the same fans.. I don't know what ''remake'' are you talking about, sure the crowds weren't as loud as mitb but that wasn't my point.
    They are not the same fans, it's the same City but not the same people, Chicago last year was loud and amazing, this year was boring and lame .

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    They are not the same fans, it's the same City but not the same people, Chicago last year was loud and amazing, this year was boring and lame .
    I know that most of them aren't the same fans Sherlock but the crowds weren't boring or lame the crowds were awesome and started to chant CM Punk as soon as the PPV started lol.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

You guys iz all on teh bandwagonz if you didn't cheer for him in ROh like teh real fanz

Or, in other words, when or why you like a wrestler isn't really important. Although current "I'm just a regular guy who likes to beat people up" CM Punk face, if he stays that way, should be a lot more interesting than "arrogant **** Simpsons-reference guy" CM Punk face from 2011.
    The Prince Is Here...

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

heel punk was way better than face

i love his charac. in 2011 now he is gud but with heyman he look an amazing heel
    but this is true too that heel punk vs heel lesnar will not work
    so it will fit more with face Punk vs heel lesnar
    Last edited by dR SuperRocker; 06-22-2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: forget p in punk

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    You guys iz all on teh bandwagonz if you didn't cheer for him in ROh like teh real fanz

Or, in other words, when or why you like a wrestler isn't really important. Although current "I'm just a regular guy who likes to beat people up" CM Punk face, if he stays that way, should be a lot more interesting than "arrogant **** Simpsons-reference guy" CM Punk face from 2011.
    I never watched ROH