Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Default *MUST SEE*- News:- 5 year-old girl dies because of her brother trying wrestling moves on her.

Follow us on Social Media

Well, two days ago I shared picture about 'Please Try This At Home' which was due to bad quality of video file I downloaded but that was just for fun. This is serious. WWE tries hard to tell people that they should NOT try the wrestling moves at home as wwe superstars are trained very hard for long so there is no injury but this happened just about 15-20 hours ago. I also have a little brother on which I sometimes try little wrestling moves but on the bed which has a big bounce so there is no problem but from now on I am not gonna try any wrestling on any one.

Your Views?
    Last edited by TheLegendKiller.; 06-19-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

wwe always conveys a clear message "do not try this at home or school" if parents dont take care then its their mistake

WWE a statement regarding the death Viloude Louis. The five year-old Louis who was killed in Louisiana on Sunday night by her 13 year-old brother Devalon Armstrong, who claimed he was performing wrestling moves.

"The death of Viloude Louis is a tragedy, and our condolences go out to her family," reads the WWE statement.

"WWE urges restraint in reporting this unfortunate incident as if it were the result of a WWE wrestling move. As in similar cases, criminal intent to harm and a lack of parental supervision have been the factors resulting in a tragic death.

"Authorities have already charged the accused with second degree murder and determined that this was not an accidental death due to a wrestling move."

Powell's POV: Armstrong told police that he knows pro wrestling is fake, yet he smiled and "appeared to enjoy talking about the wrestling moves and the physical abuse," homicide detective Matt Vasquez told NOLA.com It's a sad read and while there is a pro wrestling connection, it seems like Armstrong has issues beyond being influenced by pro wrestling, based on what the detective said and what others familiar with the family have stated in other stories on the case. Thanks also to Wesley Hayes for passing along a related story.
    Source: Prowrestling.net

As far as I'm concerned, this is not WWE's fault but his parents not taking care of their children

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by kingwaqas View Post
    wwe always conveys a clear message "do not try this at home or school" if parents dont take care then its their mistake
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR www.desirulez.net

I also have a Sister, after reading this news on my Mums Phone while I was in the car, it made be want to give my Sis a big hug!

Don't try this at home, at school, or on your sister

How far do WWE need to state?

Member www.desirulez.net

The human kind is so stupid.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

How stupid? can't the boy read , in every damn show , Raw , Smackdown , even the PPV's , they say : DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME , so either he is really stupid , really retarded or dyslesxic

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Blame Mr McMahon !
    Wrestling is not family entertainment and will never be.
    Even WWE is under the star of PG, it is still Wrestling and not ment to be watched by little kids.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

lol shouldn't this kids be watching cartoons and things like that? I myself used to watch them and not watching wrestling...

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    Blame Mr McMahon !
    Even WWE is under the star of PG, it is still Wrestling and not ment to be watched by little kids.

This^^

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    Blame Mr McMahon !
    Yes, The more they attract kids, the more these incidents will happen because they might not be able to understand "don't try this" (they might treat it as a joke or maybe forget it) because obviously as we see new things and found them attracted to us, we do wanna try them so the more they attract kids with all the john cena, the more they want to try these things
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

clearly parents mistake.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

i'm sure that WWE will not even mention it in the shows.they don't want to lose any fans,but wwe hasn't a fault.they always put those "don't try it" messages.so it is a paren'ts mistake.

21-1 time to riot

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

I'm gonna piledrive my brother.

Junior Moderator

Prowrestling.net also stated that wrestling wasn't actually the REAL reason he killed his sister. Research showed that if he never knew anything about wrestling, he still would have killed his sister. The kid is demon, he was smiling in front of the Homicide Detective when he was describing the wrestling moves like the elbow drop.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Parents weren't looking after her children -> Parents fault!

First of all my thoughts go to the family of the victim, R.I.P

But let's be true, that guy is 13 years old, I don't know if Dutch kids are special, but even kids of 7 here know that what happens on WWE TV is very dangerous (for untrained people)...

When I was at age 13 I also did wrestling moves against my little brother, he also did them to me, he even performed Piledrivers, but I never broke anything while Wrestling with him, now I'm Wrestling in a normal ring, many of those moves me and my bro did are no-go...

And come on: He is 13 years old, and his sister 5!!! That's just stupid and sickminded...

WWE News: WWE issues new statement concerning death of Viloude Louis
    Jun 19, 2013 - 05:00 PM

WWE has released a new statement concerning the death of Viloude Louis, a five year old girl who was savagely beaten to death by her older stepbrother by way of "wrestling moves." The statement reads: "The death of Viloude Louis is a tragedy and we express our heartfelt condolences. Authorities have already charged the accused with second degree murder and determined that this was not an accidental death due to a wrestling move. The facts of this case clearly point to a lack of parental supervision and a teenager who had a history of violent behavior toward his 5-year-old stepsister. It is illogical to conclude that the repeated, brutal and ultimately fatal beating of a 5-year-old little girl by a teenager could be confused with imitation of WWE action seen on TV."

Shore's Slant: This story is horrible, and quite literally has nothing to do with wrestling. After doing a little research, it is apparent that the teen accused of this crime would have killed the little girl in some way, shape, or form even if he had never seen a second of wrestling. Fair warning for anyone hearing about this for the first time, do not dig deeper unless you are prepared for a truly horrifying tale.
    Source: ProWrestling.net

I believe it has jack shit to do with wrestling and the media or whoever are wrong to state "wrestling moves" and bullshit like that with no real evidence.

It's a great way to get rid of PG though, McMahon take note, stop the kids watching and make it awesome again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast