Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Moderator

Default Are you REALLY excited for RVD's return?

Follow us on Social Media

To tell you guys the truth, whenever I see a superstar returning I become an automatic temoporary fan boy for them. After a couple of weeks they get boring. For example, Lesnar returned and after a couple of weeks I wasn't too excited anymore. Chris Jericho returned, couple of weeks later I was bored again.

So I want to know if you're REALLY excited for RVD's return to the WWE. It sucks that he is going to appear mainly on PPV's instead of weekly Raws and Smackdown just like Brock Lesnar. Hopefully they sign him full time.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Yes! I am Excited For His Return

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR www.desirulez.net

I don't know... I got excited when they announced on WWE Payback that RVD will be coming to Philly for Money in The Bank and the crowd started chanting 'RVD! RVD!' throughout some matches, but, now I am like 'OK...'

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I'm not, probably would have been had WWE not spoiled it

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Not at all
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I'm really looking forward for MITB for obvious reasons it's one of my favorite PPV and RVD's return will make it more awesome hopefully WWE doesn't screw it up as always.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I was excited at the First Moment because "Wooooh yeah! A return!" but now I'm not the much excited anymore.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I agree with most, its a bit meh. It's not like he'll really be back. And why spoil it with an announcement, make it a surprise. Gives everyone a mark out moment - one of the only reasons i like Royal Rumble is waiting for the returns, surprise appearances and cameos.

RVD is good, but he is boring now days. from what i've seen his move set is still the same and that gets stale. I'll be the first to admit that it's hard to do new moves all the time, but new moves often would be good. When they dont (Like Randy Boreton, Snorebak and Snooze Cena) they become stale and the matches more and more predictable.

Not even a little. RVD is terrible and has been for a long time. Hopefully he just does a couple of multi-man spot matches and then ****s off back to his comic book shop.

Also, hey guys, I guess I'm back now.
    The Prince Is Here...

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

we are not stupid
    we all know why wwe signed rvd . because they need a guy who can win mitb match they don't want and see any newbie who deserve

Hell Yes I am. I started watching wrestling because of like RVD, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Brock Lesnar and many more.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    we are not stupid
    we all know why wwe signed rvd . because they need a guy who can win mitb match they don't want and see any newbie who deserve
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    we are not stupid
    Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this, but I say he won't win it. If he won't win it, remember my words!

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this, but I say he won't win it. If he won't win it, remember my words!
    So why do you think this?? What is your Story for RVD??

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    The shield attack RVD before he grabs the briefcase
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

It's just my feeling. I think he will be in some kind of other story because I say the Red Briefcase will go to Bryan and they probably won't give him the World Heavyweight Championshi (but it would be good to make it more important again). Don't know in which fued he will be, but it's just a feeling I have that he won't win the Briefcase.

It's just my feeling. I think he will be in some kind of other story because I say the Red Briefcase will go to Bryan and they probably won't give him the World Heavyweight Championshi (but it would be good to make it more important again). Don't know in which fued he will be, but it's just a feeling I have that he won't win the Briefcase.
    So what about this. RVD returns, he gets a huge face pop at MitB. He lose the MitB Match, Next Raw or SD (depends on which Match he will in) The New Briefcase Holder kicks his promo about how this is going to be his year bla bla. RVD interupts him and challenge him for a 1 on 1 Match for the briefcase. Turns Heel, attacks the Briefcase holder and wins the briefcase by cheating

This his how you write a storyline and I did it just with your feelings of RVD not winning th briefcase
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 06-22-2013 at 08:19 PM.

So what about this. RVD returns, he gets a huge face pop at MitB. He lose the MitB Match, Next Raw or SD (depends on which Match he will in) The New Briefcase Holder kicks his promo about how this is going to be his year bla bla. RVD interupts him and challenge him for a 1 on 1 Match for the briefcase. Turns Heel, attacks the Briefcase holder and wins the wins and the briefcase by cheating

This his how you write a storyline and I did it just with your feelings of RVD not winning th briefcase
    I'm not a good Storyline writer Never was and never will be. I'm not so Creative as you are

Junior Moderator

So what about this. RVD returns, he gets a huge face pop at MitB. He lose the MitB Match, Next Raw or SD (depends on which Match he will in) The New Briefcase Holder kicks his promo about how this is going to be his year bla bla. RVD interupts him and challenge him for a 1 on 1 Match for the briefcase. Turns Heel, attacks the Briefcase holder and wins the briefcase by cheating

Hmmmmm..... Your prediction is just like how Mr. Kennedy won the MitB at WM 23, and then Edge challenges him the next night and wins the briefcase. Of course, without the heel turn and the return

D.bryan ?

ok we all know that ryback and mark are jobbing to cena and WW3 is waiting for this ppv so that they can pull a storyline to dec and jan and then he will get involve in taker vs cena fued so
    According to me an experience player will win the case RVD or BRYAN or KANE and cash in at HIAC and then they will win 2-3 ppv through the help of heels and then cena get off the title line and the layer will lose title at wm

Coming to SD BRAND
    this is common del rio will not carry title for long as crowd is never on him and they never liked him i.e not entertaining and i see the reason behind christain's return is MITB Case
    i can't believe that they dtill don't believe in barret and cody

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast