dR www.desirulez.net

Default Fandango on Being Pulled for PPV Match, WWE Total Divas Meet Komen Honorees, Taker's Theme

Follow us on Social Media

- The San Antonio Spurs played The Undertaker's theme music while introducing The Miami Heat in game 4 of the NBA Finals last night.

- WWE Total Divas The Bella Twins, Natalya, Cameron, Naomi, Eva Marie and Jo-Jo Offerman met with Susan G. Komen honorees at the recent RAW from Richmond, Virginia. Footage will air on the E! show this summer. Here are a few photos:

- WWE's website recently spoke with Fandango about being pulled from the Payback Triple Threat for the Intercontinental Title. He said:

"If Iím not in the match, I donít care about the match at all. If I had to make a prediction, Iíd say Barrett hangs on to it. I donít think Curtis Axel is even close to the caliber of a Superstar like Fandango. Barrett is obviously a tough bare-knuckle fighter, and Curtis Axel is a brawler himself. Miz, however, is a pretty-boy Hollywood star. I hope Barrett and Axel put a few scars on that face of his."

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Axel Will Win For Sure

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........