dR www.desirulez.net

Default Details on the Next Season of Shawn Michaels' MRA TV Show

Follow us on Social Media

Shawn Michaels’ Macmillan River Adventures returns to Outdoor Channel on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 – Tuesdays 11:30PM ET, Wednesdays 8AM ET, Saturdays 7PM ET.

Award winning, Shawn Michaels “MacMillan River Adventures” will return to Outdoor Channel on Tuesday, July 2, 2013. With two incredibly exciting and successful seasons behind them, host Shawn Michaels, with his co-host Keith Mark, are back for season three with even bigger and more adventurous episodes! “If you think last couple of years were exciting, you haven’t seen anything yet!” Shawn recently said. “I am so excited for my fans and friends to share with Keith and I these new, and I really believe, better, adventures!” Shawn added.

Season three will feature some can’t miss adventures, a show dedicated to our American freedoms, a couple more “very close” Yukon Moose encounters at the real MacMillan River Adventures, a heart touching hunt with our Outdoor Adventure Foundation friends, some awesome whitetail deer hunts, some surprises with some of Shawn’s old WWE friends, and many more exciting adventures that feature the special chemistry of Shawn and Keith as they promote faith, family, friendship, conservation, and the values of living a hunting lifestyle, as they hunt in some of the most pristine hunting destinations in the world. “If the cameras picked up just a small portion of the excitement and fun that Shawn and I are sharing on these adventures, the viewers will want to join us every week because I truly believe they will feel like they are hunting with us!” Keith said.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........