dR www.desirulez.net

Default Original Match Plans for WWE Payback, D-Bryan or Jericho Turning Heel?, More

Follow us on Social Media

- As of this week, Ryback is not scheduled to win the WWE Title from John Cena at Sunday's Payback pay-per-view. The whole idea behind the Three Stages of Hell match is that it will be used as a vehicle to get Cena over big for the summer.

- The Payback card was changed over the weekend. WWE announced Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns on RAW but as of last Saturday, the plan was to do a Bryan vs. Orton singles match.

At last word, Bryan is still scheduled to be part of the WWE Title picture in July and August of this year.

- On a related note, it's possible we see two heels turns at Payback, one with Bryan and the other with Chris Jericho.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Randy Orton Also Needs Heel Turn Please Give Him Too

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Chris Jericho will probably leave after payback. '' Arrive Leave '' is his new gimmick, so it will be mostly likely Daniel Bryan to turn heel since they want him to go against cena and everyone who goes against cena has to be heel...

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

I think Daniel Bryan will turn heel.