Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Swarathma's energy blew me away: Sahej Bakshi

Follow us on Social Media

Sahej Bakshi, whose brain child Dualist Inquiry has created ripples in the music world, says he was so impressed by band Swarathma's performance that he decided to remix their song and create "Naane Daari (Remix)".
    "I was blown away by Swarathma's energy when I attended their 'Topiwalleh' launch concert and after a few conversations started thinking of a remix of one of their songs. 'Naane Daari' had an infectiously catchy guitar riff that had me hooked," Bakshi said in a statement.
    Swarathma is known for its Indian folk-fusion music and comprises of "Sun Mera", "Pyaasi" and "Bolo kya hai" and "Naane Daari".
    Swarathma and Dualist Inquiry are currently on a tour to promote the single, which has a guitar riff that makes the number even more impressive.
    "It didn't matter that I didn't understand the Kannada lyrics, I worked on re-creating some of the magic on the track with a synthesizer, and it turned out so great! What's more, the band has been previewing the release live at several shows in the recent past to wonderful responses from audiences," said Bakshi.
    ...being a human...