dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Default Just a suggestion

Follow us on Social Media

Hey guys,

i not a lot of you are annoyed by spoilers. But how should i know if someone watched this week's Raw already or not? And when can i open a thread about it without writing SPOILER ALERT !!! ?

Well i got two suggestions to solve this problem.

#1 Add a rule to the Rules Thread to set everything clear. Like: If you talk about the resent Wrestling show you have to add the tag "Spoiler Alert". If the show you are talking about has been aired 2 days ago you can talk about it without adding the tag.

#2 Open a mod opens a special thread in the Wrestling Discussion named like this "Name Open Discussion" for example "Raw 10/06/13 Open Discussion", where you can discuss open about the happenings of the last show.
    And this is the point. This is a forum. We are here to talk about things, share our mind and information.
    It would be kind of annoying to think every single post: Oo is this a spoiler if i post it here?

If there is already a rule about this, please help me out. I did not find it.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I usually don't open the wrestling discussion before I watch RAW or TNA but that's one option. I like your idea too.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    I usually don't open the wrestling discussion before I watch RAW or TNA but that's one option. I like your idea too.
    yea and they way you treat the problem can not be the way !
    and i guess every mod does not want you to stay away from the forum, just you did not watch the latest show yet.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Same^^^

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

2nd Suggestion is quite good
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Well let's face it , you sometimes don't care reading that "spoiler" stuff , you are just courious what's new so you click it anyway .
    So if someone really wants to avoid spoiling , the message shouldn't be on first page after you click , the author should write the important stuff somewhere down so the user has to scroll to see it , like :

SPOILER !

NOW!

yea and if there are a few posts you have fun scrolling gg ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Well let's face it , you sometimes don't care reading that "spoiler" stuff , you are just courious what's new so you click it anyway .
    So if someone really wants to avoid spoiling , the message shouldn't be on first page after you click , the author should write the important stuff somewhere down so the user has to scroll to see it!
    Great idea

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Same also, people sometimes write dumb thread titles also like 'NEW WWE CHAMPION, SPOILER ALERT!!!' no friggin' shit Einstein...

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

Damn!

RISE ABOVE HATE

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

These are already rules 2 days after airing you have to add *Spoiler* to threads
    Do you know Richard Cheese?