Junior Moderator

Default Imagine THIS *spoilers*

Follow us on Social Media

After what happened at the beginning of tonight's Monday Night Raw, imagine Vince McMahon vs. Triple H at Payback..... ON FATHERS DAY!
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 06-11-2013 at 10:18 AM.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

lmao i guess i will get the rules changed since no one follows them. No big deal i know people get excited but please at least add spoilers from next time.

And that would be epic

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

That Was Bu******

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Lol this would be f'n epic xD

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    lmao i guess i will get the rules changed since no one follows them. No big deal i know people get excited but please at least add spoilers from next time.

And that would be epic
    Oh sorry Inside, completely forgot

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I keep thinking that DX will return but ya Vince vs Triple H would be awesome.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    It's way too late to announce such a match for a PPV that already takes place Sunday...
    Sadly true. Would've been nice to see Triple H and Vince in action but I don't think Vince can wrestle anymore, he is 67. Although, if the match was to take place, they could build it up for SummerSlam 2013 for the 'Control Over WWE.'

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Sadly true. Would've been nice to see Triple H and Vince in action but I don't think Vince can wrestle anymore, he is 67. Although, if the match was to take place, they could build it up for SummerSlam 2013 for the 'Control Over WWE.'
    I think that if there would be a "Control Over WWE"-match, it should be at the 30th Anniversary of WrestleMania, an ig that match takes place, they will probably have Vince to hire a person/team to fight HHH, like he did with Umaga and with the (sorry if I bring up a trauma) Spirit Squad! (Of who Nicky is now the World Champion and Kenny still has a realistic chance to return in WWE... The rest failed or/and stopped Wrestling... R.I.P. Spirit Squad)

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

It would be nice if Vince's son(Shane) comes and fights TripleH because he thinks Vince is too old .
    At least it would be entertaining xD

Member www.desirulez.net

It's kind of late to add a match between Triple H and Vince at Payback. However, I can see a future match between the for the control of WWE. Kind of like 5 -on- 5 tag match perhaps, Team Vince vs Team HHH, with HHH winning and then taking over after Vince. And while we're at it, it would be epic if HHH turned heel. That would be awesome.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

I don`t care about HHH or Vince, I just wanna see a realistic storyline , not the shitty one that we have now.