dR www.desirulez.net

Default Curtis Axel's Victories, CM Punk & Lita Attend NHL Game, Sheamus on Anti-bullying

Follow us on Social Media

- Sheamus visited the US Virgin Islands this past Thursday to talk about anti-bullying. The V.I. National Guard sponsored the appearance as part of a recruitment campaign. Sheamus talked about being bullied:

"I was bullied when I was a little kid, so I try to teach kids that if they are being bullied, they need to come forward. Lots of times, kids who are being bullied feel ashamed. They think it's a problem with them, when it's actually a problem with the bully."

- Here's a photo of CM Punk and Lita at the Chicago Blackhawks vs. LA Kings hockey game the other night. Punk has been tweeting like crazy during the NHL playoffs. It will be interesting to see what kind of chants he gets in Chicago for the Payback pay-per-view as the Blackhawks will host 2 games that weekend.

- WWE continued the trend of Curtis Axel getting wins via count out at this weekend's live events. This time he got the win over Sheamus.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

For **** sake, Curtis Axel, Master of the Countout...

Someone just beat him already it's annoying and not in a good way

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

[QUOTE/Neil Law] For **** sake, Curtis Axel, Master of the Countout...

Someone just beat him already it's annoying and not in a good way[/QUOTE]

Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I wouldn't call this '' victories'' like srsly how does the creative thinks? '' We make Curtis Axel win by count-out in EVERY MATCH '' that's just stupid..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013