dR www.desirulez.net

Default Jesse Sorensen Talks About Being Paralyzed for Two Days Following Injury

Follow us on Social Media

Jesse Sorensen was interviewed by Ryan Rider of CJAD.com. Here are some highlights.

On his neck injury: When I first got hurt, I had no feeling from the neck down so it was very scary. I thought I was the next Christopher Reeves. I was completely paralyzed for two days and told I would never move again, never wrestle again. I知 very blessed.

On his recovery following the injury: Right after I got out of the ICU, I had to sit in a neck brace for three months then I had six months of rehab to strengthen my neck and try to get back in the gym. Now I知 fully back in the gym and everything痴 going good. I actually have my first bodybuilding show in October in Tampa.

Sorensen on returning to the ring: My passion for the business I love this business. It痴 my dream, always has been and it痴 really what I wanted to do. So many say it was a job and now you池e done with it and tell me to find something else to do. But when it痴 your passion, it痴 all I think about is getting back in the ring. As of right now, it痴 not really up to me [when to return]. I want to focus on the bodybuilding show for a little while. But I would like to hopefully return before the end of 2013.