Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Administrator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    192,092

    Default *~* dR Laughter Challenge *~* By dR Admire - Trial Round (Judging Thread)

    Follow us on Social Media












    Hello to All dR members! How are u all? Hope u are all fine! So its time to decide who will be able to participate in next round and who is not, as mention in the title it is judging thread (mainly for judges) in this thread i post the joke i got from contestants with their name, the only thing judges have to do is to give score to each joke out of 10 (it means judges can give minimum score 1 and maximum score 10), list of users name i will PM to my judges so only thing judges have to do is to write the score of each contestant against their name in the list which i PM to my all three judges, after judges decision 2 participants who got lowest scores will be eliminated!!

    So here are the jokes:



    Lucas2321's Joke:

    Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?



    ∂Я Єяαмιт's Joke:

    4 sardaro ne mil ke petrol pump khola
    1 bhi customer nai aaya ..Kyun..?
    petrol pump was on 1st floor..

    Chal ek aur...

    Fir charo ne usi floor pe restuarent khola.
    1 bhi customer nahi.. Kyu..?
    petrol pump ka board nai hataya..

    Chal ek aur...

    Fir charo ne 1 taxi li.
    1 bhi sawari nahi. Kyu..?
    2 sardar aage and 2 piche baith ke sawari dhund rahe the..

    Chal ek aur...

    Taxi kharab ho gayi.
    Charo ne khub dhakka lagaya.
    but taxi wahi ki wahi...Kyu..?
    2 aage se and 2 piche se dhakka de rahe the..

    Chal ek aur....

    Fir charo ne 1 bachhe ko
    kidnap kiya.
    Bachhe ko kaha ghar ja apne baap se 5 lac rs le ke aa.u
    warna tujhe maar denge.
    Bachha ghar gaya aur uske papa ne paise de bhi diye....Kyu..?
    bachhe ka bap bhi sardar tha...!



    Nepali Keta's Joke:

    One day God erased a
    man's memory
    &
    asked -
    Do you remember anyone now?
    he told his girlfriend's name,
    God smiled - saala
    Even after I formatted, the virus is still there !!!



    EidenAnderson's Joke On My previous chat show Bang With dR Admire:

    He Said : You should participate in it too, I laughed so hard when I read your last Contest name "Bang with Admire"
    How many Guys participated there and what was the prize?? I mean except for the Banging
    Anyway whats the deal with those Hands-free Headsets that everybody is wearing these days,right?
    Its like "everybody look at me, I'm one part Robot and three parts Asshole"



    Moaz333's Joke:

    Someone Asked A Person = What Is Girl Friend??
    He Replied = Addition Of Prombles,Subtraction Of Money,Multiplication Of Enemies & Division Of Friends



    BhavinRdx's Joke:

    teacher : what is meaning of green dot on parleG biscuits packet ? champu give me answer
    .
    .
    .champu thinking....
    .
    .
    yes mem i know that....
    .
    .
    .parleG stays online 24 hours....



    Insideout Shoots's Joke:

    Santa ne cafe mein ek ladki se I Love you kaha
    Ladki ne chanta mara aur boli:
    Kya bola?
    To Santa rote hue bola:
    Jab suna nahi tune to chanta kyu mara?



    dR Chouhan's Joke:

    A newlywed couple moves into their new house. One day the husband comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, you know, in the upstairs bathroom one of the pipes is leaking, could you fix it?" The husband says, "What do I look like, Mr. Plumber?" A few days go by, and he comes home from work and his wife says, "Honey, the car won't start. I think it needs a new battery. Could you change it for me?" He says: "What do I look like, Mr. Goodwrench?" Another few days go by, and it's raining pretty hard. The wife finds a leak in the roof. She says, "Honey, there's a leak on the roof! Can you please fix it?" He says, "What do I look like, Bob Vila?" The next day the husband comes home, and the roof is fixed. So is the plumbing. So is the car. He asks his wife what happened. "Oh, I had a handyman come in and fix them," she says. "Great! How much is that going to cost me?" he snarls. Wife says: "Nothing. He said he'd do it for free if I either baked him a cake or slept with him." "Uh, well, what kind of cake did you make?" asks the husband. "What do I look like," she says, "Betty Crocker?"



    mightyghost's Joke:

    Officer : What Is Your Name ?

    Candidate : M P. Sir

    Officer : Tell Me Properly

    Candidate : Mohan Pal Sir

    Officer : Your Father's Name ?

    Candidate : M P. Sir

    Officer : What Does That Mean ?

    Candidate : Manmohan Pal Sir

    Officer : Your Native Place

    Candidate : M P. Sir

    Officer : Is It Madhya Pradesh ?

    Candidate : No, Munnur Pal Sir

    Officer : What Is Your Qualification?

    Candidate : M P. Sir

    Officer : (Angrily) What Is It ?

    Candidate : Metric Pass

    Officer : Why Do You Need A Job ?

    Candidate : M P. Sir

    Officer : And What Does That Mean ?

    Candidate : Money Problem Sir

    Officer : Describe Your Personality

    Candidate : M P. Sir

    Officer : Explain Yourself Clearly

    Candidate : Mind-blowing Personality Sir

    Officer : This Discussion Is Nowhere, You
    May Go Now

    Candidate : M P. Sir

    Officer : What Is It Now

    Candidate : My Performance....*?

    Officer : Mp !!!

    Candidate : What Is That Sir..?

    Officer : Mentally Puncture.. ....



    dR Boss's Joke:

    I know 10 facts about you:
    Fact 1: You are reading this.
    Fact 2: You can't say the letter 'm' without touching your lips.
    Fact 3: You just tried it.
    Fact 4: You're smiling.
    Fact 6: You're smiling or laughing again.
    Fact 7: You didn't notice I missed fact 5.
    Fact 8: You just checked it.
    Fact 9: You're smiling again.
    Fact 10: You like this..


    So its time for judges to judge these jokes and give scores in the list which I will give them through PRIVATE MESSAGE!! Then we will decide who will participate in next round! Results will posted as soon as i recived judges decision

    Last edited by dR Admire; 06-09-2013 at 12:03 AM.


  2. #2
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Awesome Jokes


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  3. #3
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    lmao i hope i get advantage of not boring others with long jokes



    It's Clobberin Time

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    lmao i hope i get advantage of not boring others with long jokes
    That Joke Is Too Old


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  5. #5
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Nice cant understand half of the jokes
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    i don't understand eramit or insideout's jokes o-o
    what language is that

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  7. #7
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    That Joke Is Too Old
    old is gold just participated for fun lol who cares i didnt wrote it credits to guy who wrote it

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    i don't understand eramit or insideout's jokes o-o
    what language is that
    its Hindi use Google traslate oh sry that wont work on hindi text written in english let me translate


    Santa proposed a girl in Cafe
    The Girl slapped him
    Girl : What did you say?
    Santa said crying
    If you didnt heard then why you slapped me?


    sounds less funny in english



    It's Clobberin Time

  8. #8
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    lmao i hope i get advantage of not boring others with long jokes
    old jokes are more boring than long



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  9. #9
    Administrator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    192,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    lmao i hope i get advantage of not boring others with long jokes
    Lolz it depends on judges


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •