dR www.desirulez.net

Default Why do you think TNA iMPACT is doing bad in ratings?

Follow us on Social Media

Surprisingly, TNA has been doing very bad in ratings for the past couple of weeks. Last week, their episode rating was so low that it was one of the lowest rated show in years. I look at the 'Rate TNA' threads and there is a lot of praise for the show but the ratings doesn't prove it. I don't really watch TNA that much so I am asking those who watch it, why do you think TNA is doing badly in ratings?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I have actually no idea why it is like that. The Wrestling and the Storys going on are really good. Thinks that are not there in WWE, so I don't understand why people don't watch TNA.

It's not crazy that their ratings are bad, although there are so many good storylines going on, there were the NBA Play-Offs that were played, and now the NBA Finals are going on (and if we just expect a 3-3 series), Raw and iMPACT's ratings will only be plagued for one week, after that week, there are other sports finals, but expect Wrestling to suffer less from that effects...

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

idk exactly but ... probably because of the NBA or the fact that most programs on spike TV gets bad ratings..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    It's not crazy that their ratings are bad, although there are so many good storylines going on, there were the NBA Play-Offs that were played, and now the NBA Finals are going on (and if we just expect a 3-3 series), Raw and iMPACT's ratings will only be plagued for one week, after that week, there are other sports finals, but expect Wrestling to suffer less from that effects...
    I know, I was watching the Heat vs Spurs game last night and forgot to tune in to watch Smackdown.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

TNA deserves more
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Well, I actually think it's currently a better show than WWE right now but still there's no real shockers and to be quite honest I find Aces and Eights pretty boring. It's been the same old shit for months where they may lose the occasional non title/non important match but other than that the cheap wins on the most important matches with a bundle of interference and the generic super face characters (Sting never losing clean for example, same with Hardy) just all strike down to me 'same old shit'

I think it's rated high with the '10 stars OMG!!!' on these forums as the select few in the majority really enjoy the show for what it is (and the slight bias opinion) and not necessarily for how good the individual show was...

But we could discuss this forever, I guess the ratings are the real proof of things

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I Don't Know,But Its Better Than Raw.......Yeah These Two Weeks After Slamiversary Are Not Good As Previous,But Still Better Than Raw

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........