Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    T

    Default Should WWE Really Have Post-Wrestlemania 30 RAW in the Superdome?

    Follow us on Social Media







    For the last 2 years, Post-Wrestlemania RAW's have been one of the RAW's of the year! WWE have been thinking of having the Post-Wrestlemania RAW for next year to be held in the Superdome where WM30 is being held because they think that the Post-WM30 RAW will be like the last 2 Post-WM RAWS.

    What do you think?

  2. #2
    Wrestler of the Month June www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,576

    T

    Default

    Yeah, the last to Post-WM Raw's were really great, even historical, and I think that WM 30 should be the beginning of a new era, just like WM 1 started the "Wrestling Boom", WM 10 really launched off the "Golden/New Era", WM 20 launched off the beginning of a small dip, and WM 30 should be the beginning of the "??? Era"...
    I prefer (again) a turn for John Cena, it helped Hulk Hogan and gave the whole Wrestling world a huge boost, Cena may even make a bigger impact... (Likely not)

  3. #3
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Yeah, the last to Post-WM Raw's were really great, even historical, and I think that WM 30 should be the beginning of a new era, just like WM 1 started the "Wrestling Boom", WM 10 really launched off the "Golden/New Era", WM 20 launched off the beginning of a small dip, and WM 30 should be the beginning of the "??? Era"...
    I prefer (again) a turn for John Cena, it helped Hulk Hogan and gave the whole Wrestling world a huge boost, Cena may even make a bigger impact... (Likely not)
    Wow, that sounds pretty good what you say there again. This could be really possibly be a begin to a new Era with 80.000 people withness it in the Post WM Raw!

  4. #4
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Wow, that sounds pretty good what you say there again.
    Whatever he says is GOLDEN, fact.

  5. #5
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Whatever he says is GOLDEN, fact.
    Well okay, it's a really a fact!

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month June www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,576

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Whatever he says is GOLDEN, fact.
    A Belgian friend of my always says: Everything a Dutchman does is either Golden or Disaster...

  7. #7
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Yeah, the last to Post-WM Raw's were really great, even historical, and I think that WM 30 should be the beginning of a new era, just like WM 1 started the "Wrestling Boom", WM 10 really launched off the "Golden/New Era", WM 20 launched off the beginning of a small dip, and WM 30 should be the beginning of the "??? Era"...
    I prefer (again) a turn for John Cena, it helped Hulk Hogan and gave the whole Wrestling world a huge boost, Cena may even make a bigger impact... (Likely not)
    ^this


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  8. #8
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    A Belgian friend of my always says: Everything a Dutchman does is either Golden or Disaster...

  9. #9
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    Its going to ruin the raw after wrestlemania. Damn greedy WWE I hate you
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    T

    Default

    I'd say they might as well, the turnout for WM is pretty much always sold out and everyone knows the Raw after is usually a good one with a surprise or 2 in hand

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •