Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default Which Wrestlers Do You Think Suck But Wouldn't If WWE Changed Them?

    Follow us on Social Media





    Which Wrestlers Do You Think Suck But Wouldn't If WWE Changed Them?


    For Example:

    John Cena

    Most male fans hate John Cena because he has been an 'a$$kisser' and babyface for over 10 years. They want him to turn heel and get the Rapping John Cena Gimmick.

  2. #2
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    John Cena : You Said The Reason He Is BabyFace For 10 Years He Needs A Heel Turn

    Khali : He Needs A Monster Gimmick Like He Had In (I Think) 2002 Or 2005

    Sheamus : He Needs A Push


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  3. #3
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    John Cena

    Khali

    Santino

    Zack Ryder

    and the rest of the boring faces.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  4. #4
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    John Cena : You Said The Reason He Is BabyFace For 10 Years He Needs A Heel Turn

    Khali : He Needs A Monster Gimmick Like He Had In (I Think) 2002 Or 2005

    Sheamus : He Needs A Push
    Khali joined in 2006 not in 2002 or 2006.

  5. #5
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Sheamus doesnt need a push he came way to fast to the top card and to championships becuase of his friend HHH.


    I still think Fandangos GImmick sucks even he made the best out of it.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  6. #6
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    John Cena

    Khali

    Santino

    Zack Ryder

    and the rest of the boring faces.
    Yeah that's it.

  7. #7

    Default

    WARNING: THE NEXT POST CONTAINS NON-KAYFABE CONTENT AND OPINIONS THAT MAY BE SHOCKING AND ANGERING FOR THE WWE CREATIVE TEAM MEMBERS



    These are the ones that frustrate me the most:

    John Cena: One of the most solid workers in the business, and of course an icon for many people, he has many fans, but the problem is: most of 'em aren't older than 10 years old or they are fan of the old John Cena. Lets be honest: he was ok till somewhere in 2007, after then he became really annoying, (WWE Creative Team Members and People who are strict with Kayfabe, skip the Cena story from here, the "S-word" will be used)
    and when WWE turned PG, John Cena became "Stale"...
    Since then almost everybody (older than 8) wants him to turn heel.

    (Now You can read safely again, for now...)

    Zack Ryder: He ended Tommy Dreamer's career on ECW, he was part of the Main Event of WM 24, he feuded with John Cena and Kane, he was team captain of Team Teddy at WM 28...
    And then he was already pushed badly... And after WM 28, his career went in a downward spiral... A huge talent wasted, but it is not yet too late... At least for Ryder...

    (Next part contains again, the "S-Word")

    Kofi Kingston: He has been written of TV, that also happened to "Bradshaw" and to R-Truth... What happened with them: Bradshaw was repackaged as the succesful richman JBL, and R-Truth went from "Stale" to "Super Entertaining"... Lets hope that the same happens to Kofi, from "Stale" to "Super Entertaining"... Kofi was fantastic during his program with Randy Orton in 2009...

    (Still usage of the "S-Word" in the next part...)

    Randy Orton: Because I haven't seen Friday Night SmackDown yet, I don't know if Orton has went on the road to a heel turn, but since his last World Title Run, Orton has became "Stale" too... "The Viper" is a perfect heel, whether he plays an arrogant role or a Psycho role, he performs best as a heel... Lets hope.

    Some others that are frustrating to see them misused:

    Santino Marella
    Natalya
    The Miz
    Wade Barrett
    Sheamus
    R-Truth
    Big Show
    Bertje Del Rio
    Kane

    and just every other person on the roster...

  8. #8
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    WARNING: THE NEXT POST CONTAINS NON-KAYFABE CONTENT AND OPINIONS THAT MAY BE SHOCKING AND ANGERING FOR THE WWE CREATIVE TEAM MEMBERS



    These are the ones that frustrate me the most:

    John Cena: One of the most solid workers in the business, and of course an icon for many people, he has many fans, but the problem is: most of 'em aren't older than 10 years old or they are fan of the old John Cena. Lets be honest: he was ok till somewhere in 2007, after then he became really annoying, (WWE Creative Team Members and People who are strict with Kayfabe, skip the Cena story from here, the "S-word" will be used)
    and when WWE turned PG, John Cena became "Stale"...
    Since then almost everybody (older than 8) wants him to turn heel.

    (Now You can read safely again, for now...)

    Zack Ryder: He ended Tommy Dreamer's career on ECW, he was part of the Main Event of WM 24, he feuded with John Cena and Kane, he was team captain of Team Teddy at WM 28...
    And then he was already pushed badly... And after WM 28, his career went in a downward spiral... A huge talent wasted, but it is not yet too late... At least for Ryder...

    (Next part contains again, the "S-Word")

    Kofi Kingston: He has been written of TV, that also happened to "Bradshaw" and to R-Truth... What happened with them: Bradshaw was repackaged as the succesful richman JBL, and R-Truth went from "Stale" to "Super Entertaining"... Lets hope that the same happens to Kofi, from "Stale" to "Super Entertaining"... Kofi was fantastic during his program with Randy Orton in 2009...

    (Still usage of the "S-Word" in the next part...)

    Randy Orton: Because I haven't seen Friday Night SmackDown yet, I don't know if Orton has went on the road to a heel turn, but since his last World Title Run, Orton has became "Stale" too... "The Viper" is a perfect heel, whether he plays an arrogant role or a Psycho role, he performs best as a heel... Lets hope.

    Some others that are frustrating to see them misused:

    Santino Marella
    Natalya
    The Miz
    Wade Barrett
    Sheamus
    R-Truth
    Big Show
    Bertje Del Rio
    Kane

    and just every other person on the roster...

  9. #9
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    WARNING: THE NEXT POST CONTAINS NON-KAYFABE CONTENT AND OPINIONS THAT MAY BE SHOCKING AND ANGERING FOR THE WWE CREATIVE TEAM MEMBERS



    These are the ones that frustrate me the most:

    John Cena: One of the most solid workers in the business, and of course an icon for many people, he has many fans, but the problem is: most of 'em aren't older than 10 years old or they are fan of the old John Cena. Lets be honest: he was ok till somewhere in 2007, after then he became really annoying, (WWE Creative Team Members and People who are strict with Kayfabe, skip the Cena story from here, the "S-word" will be used)
    and when WWE turned PG, John Cena became "Stale"...
    Since then almost everybody (older than 8) wants him to turn heel.

    (Now You can read safely again, for now...)

    Zack Ryder: He ended Tommy Dreamer's career on ECW, he was part of the Main Event of WM 24, he feuded with John Cena and Kane, he was team captain of Team Teddy at WM 28...
    And then he was already pushed badly... And after WM 28, his career went in a downward spiral... A huge talent wasted, but it is not yet too late... At least for Ryder...

    (Next part contains again, the "S-Word")

    Kofi Kingston: He has been written of TV, that also happened to "Bradshaw" and to R-Truth... What happened with them: Bradshaw was repackaged as the succesful richman JBL, and R-Truth went from "Stale" to "Super Entertaining"... Lets hope that the same happens to Kofi, from "Stale" to "Super Entertaining"... Kofi was fantastic during his program with Randy Orton in 2009...

    (Still usage of the "S-Word" in the next part...)

    Randy Orton: Because I haven't seen Friday Night SmackDown yet, I don't know if Orton has went on the road to a heel turn, but since his last World Title Run, Orton has became "Stale" too... "The Viper" is a perfect heel, whether he plays an arrogant role or a Psycho role, he performs best as a heel... Lets hope.

    Some others that are frustrating to see them misused:

    Santino Marella
    Natalya
    The Miz
    Wade Barrett
    Sheamus
    R-Truth
    Big Show
    Bertje Del Rio
    Kane

    and just every other person on the roster...
    Again a very good statment you have there!

  10. #10
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Sheamus doesnt need a push he came way to fast to the top card and to championships becuase of his friend HHH.


    I still think Fandangos GImmick sucks even he made the best out of it.
    his gimmick is supposed to suck.
    the only thing that made him shine for the moment were the insane WWE fans in the arenas.
    the british people just love to chant and make f*ck around. If there would be a Raw / Smackdown in the
    UK next week, the people are going to cheer him again.


    Ryback: His gimmick was nice with the feed me more chants. Now he just sucks with his Ryback Rulez.

    Randy: WWE is going to make him an asskicker again. Nice to see that. But he is a bigger show off than Dolph.
    Just look at him posing all the time. If he wants to be a real badass he should stop stupid stuff like that.

    Santino: In my eyes one of the best WWE superstars ! He can wrestle without a doubt. He got awesome mic skills.
    He is an awesome actor (i just remember him throwing himself out of the ring in the royal rumble)

    Chris Jericho: Yes, Chris Jericho !!! He got his old prooven gimmick but yea ... old and dusty ! He is a great singer
    is doing dirty Rock and i think WWE should give him some kind of Rockstar gimmick, I wanna hear him
    sing more often. To do little music parts like Rock did. Not to mention that Y2J is a way better singer than
    Rocky.

    WWE: CHANGE THE FREAKING GIMMICK OF THE WWE !!!
    I didnt believe my ears, as i heard Vince saying on Raw: This is family entertainment !
    I was like: WAT DA FAK ??
    Ofc the people chant: One more time !
    They want Wrestling and not "family entertainment". Get a freaking clue.
    This also prooved that some rumours about some stars returning can't be true.
    So great wrestlers left the WWE because if this "family entertainment" crap.

    WE WANT WRESTLING !

  11. #11
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    WARNING: THE NEXT POST CONTAINS NON-KAYFABE CONTENT AND OPINIONS THAT MAY BE SHOCKING AND ANGERING FOR THE WWE CREATIVE TEAM MEMBERS



    These are the ones that frustrate me the most:

    John Cena: One of the most solid workers in the business, and of course an icon for many people, he has many fans, but the problem is: most of 'em aren't older than 10 years old or they are fan of the old John Cena. Lets be honest: he was ok till somewhere in 2007, after then he became really annoying, (WWE Creative Team Members and People who are strict with Kayfabe, skip the Cena story from here, the "S-word" will be used)
    and when WWE turned PG, John Cena became "Stale"...
    Since then almost everybody (older than 8) wants him to turn heel.

    (Now You can read safely again, for now...)

    Zack Ryder: He ended Tommy Dreamer's career on ECW, he was part of the Main Event of WM 24, he feuded with John Cena and Kane, he was team captain of Team Teddy at WM 28...
    And then he was already pushed badly... And after WM 28, his career went in a downward spiral... A huge talent wasted, but it is not yet too late... At least for Ryder...

    (Next part contains again, the "S-Word")

    Kofi Kingston: He has been written of TV, that also happened to "Bradshaw" and to R-Truth... What happened with them: Bradshaw was repackaged as the succesful richman JBL, and R-Truth went from "Stale" to "Super Entertaining"... Lets hope that the same happens to Kofi, from "Stale" to "Super Entertaining"... Kofi was fantastic during his program with Randy Orton in 2009...

    (Still usage of the "S-Word" in the next part...)

    Randy Orton: Because I haven't seen Friday Night SmackDown yet, I don't know if Orton has went on the road to a heel turn, but since his last World Title Run, Orton has became "Stale" too... "The Viper" is a perfect heel, whether he plays an arrogant role or a Psycho role, he performs best as a heel... Lets hope.

    Some others that are frustrating to see them misused:

    Santino Marella
    Natalya
    The Miz
    Wade Barrett
    Sheamus
    R-Truth
    Big Show
    Bertje Del Rio
    Kane

    and just every other person on the roster...
    I love your posts


    21-1 time to riot

  12. #12

  13. #13
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Well , i`d say Damien Sandow. The dude has talent , he is just being misused . He is on a small push right now but I don`t think he`ll defeat Sheamus at Payback . So PUSH HIM !!!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •