Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default I will do what I want to do: Amitabh Bachchan

Follow us on Social Media

The Superstar of the millennium Amitabh Bachchan reinvented himself when he entered the non-fiction space on Indian television with Sony Entertainment Television’s quiz show for the masses, Kaun Banega Crorepati in 2000. Nobody had ever thought that Big B would go on to change the dynamics of television with this show.

And now, at the age of 70, the man is all set to make his presence felt in the fiction space not just as an actor but also as a producer, as his production company Saraswati Creations joins hands with Endemol India to create a finite series for Sony Entertainment Television.

Talking about his association with the show, Bachchan said, “I am delighted to be a part of this project. I am also very thankful to everyone associated with this show for considering me.”

When asked about the show and it’s genre he tactfully said, “There are a lot of successful shows on TV, but we are looking at bringing a different story with good production value. It will be too premature to talk about the story line. But in time we will talk about it. We just hope we succeed in getting something different.”

When asked about how the channel coaxed him for this particular project, Big B confessed, “I had six months time to think about this project. I had my own anxieties; we had debates, discussions and arguments before finalizing things. But yes, after all that we are here with the show.”

On how he feels to be part of the fiction space, Senior Bachchan averred, “When I finalized being a part of KBC many people told me that I was going to reduce myself from a 70mm to 25 inches. I am going to be 71 in a couple of months and I don’t think I have any stature left. I think I will do what I want to do.”

On the thoughts of his family members, he stated, “Yes, they do have an idea about it, but they haven’t asked me many questions. And I just hope they maintain this protocol in the family, so that I am not asked too many questions.”

TV definitely means long work hours. When asked if he would be willing to put in those 12 hours at work he stated, “I am ready to give in 18 hours. I have no issues.”

Mr. Bachchan, we await with bated breath to see you in this brand new avatar.