dR www.desirulez.net

Default Batista Says Titus O'Neil Deserves Huge Success, Talks a Wrestling Return and TNA

Follow us on Social Media

- Batista tweeted the following on Wednesday, mentioning a return to pro wrestling:

"Sup Tweeple?!! Longer day than expected. Guardians is going to be insane! I'm about to pass out but **** it! Q n A 4 5! GO!! And I apologize in advance for not being able to answer everyone.. And I'll use my E.S.P. and go and answer the question I'm asked everyday all GD day... I don't know when or if I will ever go back to wrestle!! I would love to but there's a ton of other factors that I would have to weigh in. Shit like..how much will I be fined if I bleed? And who would I work with? And will I have the freedom to other things that I want to accomplish in life? Ya Know?!! ..but I do mss it. And I miss the fans alot. Even the dipshits who boo me and make up BS about me and smear it all over the iternet. Anyway..5 , GO!!!!"

Batista then replied to a fan about not going to TNA:

"BS my friend! Said it before and I'll say it again, I bleed WWE! Wouldn't want 2 be anywhere else. And I've had plenty offers"

Batista also commented on WWE Superstar Titus O'Neil. In a recent interview, Titus credited Batista with why he's in pro wrestling now. A fan on Twitter asked Batista if it was true that he was O'Neil's neighbor and if it was true he got him to join WWE. Batista replied:

"I did't make him...I just encouraged him. I love that dude and he deserves huge success! #hardworker"

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I don't think Titus O'Neil is that great.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I don't think Titus O'Neil is that great.
    Agree with you but of course is Batista saying that he ist that good either. just a muscle guy with low wrestling skills
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Member www.desirulez.net

but titus got mic skills and charisma. thats so important in world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT.
    plus: a huge guy, he doesnt show all his skills.
    i think he would be a good middlecard guy. give ihm a mic, a good gimmick and a good storyline!
    ahhh sorry my mistake, good storylines are not available at this time in wwe.
    ECW ECW ECW

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Well I think it's a given if you get a massive guy and chuck him in the headlights he will sell more than a smaller guy, that's just the way things go (in the majority of cases, there are obviously exceptions)