Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Daniel Bryan Booked For WWE Title Shot Against John Cena, One Idea For Kaitlyn's Admirer

Follow us on Social Media

As noted, WWE will be revealing Kaitlyn's secret admirer on Monday's RAW. At one point, the person revealed was going to be Mark Henry as part of his babyface turn. With Henry's WWE status up in the air, he likely won't be revealed as the admirer.

- WWE officials have very big plans for Daniel Bryan this summer. Right now, Bryan vs. WWE Champion John Cena is the penciled in main event for the July 14th Money in the Bank pay-per-view from Philadelphia.

Word is that it will be a babyface vs. babyface match. WWE officials are fully aware that Bryan will be heavily cheered in Philadelphia. The feeling is that officials won't try to turn Bryan heel but that may change.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

bryan deserve it

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Lets hope Bryan wins it no one deserves it more than him

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Damn! I was waiting now for too long to see Daniel Bryan winning a World Championship. And I bet they let him win it at Summerslam when I can't watch it because I'm on a vacation. D: Summerslam is the first Weekend I'm away and then I got to wait 2 weeks to watch it.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Agree With Eramit He Deserve It

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Awesome for D Bryan
    Do you know Richard Cheese?