|ℓινє ☮|ℓσνє ❤|ℓαυgн ☺|

Arrow ║ Bright and dumb starlets ║

Follow us on Social Media

They’re not as smart as you thought they would be. These B-town actresses dumped their studies for the silver screen and while some have become Bollywood’s most wanted, some just wish they’d be back in school right now. Here’s a look at the college dropouts.

Kareena Kapoor

Bebo was one of the privileged few who went to Harvard University for a course in microcomputers and information technology. The to-be confused superstar however decided to drop put just after 3 months and joined a drama school. Kareena had even said that sister Karisma always wanted a Harvard jersey and at least she got her that.

Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif’s role in New York was the closest she could get to being a college graduate. She told StarBoxOffice “I never got a chance to go to college because I started working at an early age. So New York was an opportunity for me to think and portray what I would do in college. I imagined the clothes I would wear and the carefree attitude I would have. I got a chance to experiment and experience a portion of my life which I didn't experience in reality.”

Aishwarya Rai

A first class student in school, Aishwarya Rai was ****sure she would stand first in her I.C.S.E exam but ultimately stood 14th! So, it was understandable that the actress would drop out from her college, Rachna Sansad Institute of Architecture after a year of enrolling herself in. Finally Abhishek has a face to show in front of his much successful wife considering he holds a degree from Boston University.

Priyanka Chopra

Due to her father’s army background, Piggy Chops traveled the world and shifted many schools in the process. The actress was studying in Jai Hind College, Mumbai when Miss World happened to her and dropped out to face the fame and fortune. You don’t need a degree to say World Peace right?

I usually forgive.. but only ma self

Retired Staff
    London, UK

thanks alot for sharing!