Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1. #1
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default [VIDEO] Raw Crowd Fight !

    Follow us on Social Media





    Don't forget to add reps



    Last edited by The Villain; 05-31-2013 at 05:14 AM.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  2. #2
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Wasnt that much to see but thanks for that. And I only add reps to people who arent begging for it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  3. #3
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Wasnt that much to see but thanks for that. And I only add reps to people who arent begging for it
    I'm not begging for anything, I said '' don't forget to add reps ''' cuz sometimes people forget, begging = '' please add reps'' cuz sometimes people forget and i'm not doing that, and it's ok if someone is too selfish to add reps
    And I could of just watched it and not share it with you but people were asking for a video on the news section so I would appreciate you stop saying I'm begging for reps or at least say thanks.

    And when I see a good thread I gave the person reps, It doesn't matter to me if he was asking for reps or not... What matters to me is the work and people should do that too..
    Last edited by The Villain; 05-29-2013 at 04:24 PM.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default


    Rep.Point Added


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  5. #5
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post

    Rep.Point Added
    thank you #Respect


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  6. #6
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    I'm not begging for anything, I said '' don't forget to add reps ''' cuz sometimes people forget, begging = '' please add reps'' cuz sometimes people forget and i'm not doing that, and it's ok if someone is too selfish to add reps
    And I could of just watched it and not share it with you but people were asking for a video on the news section so I would appreciate you stop saying I'm begging for reps or at least say thanks.

    And when I see a good thread I gave the person reps, It doesn't matter to me if he was asking for reps or not... What matters to me is the work and people should do that too..
    No offense but do you know how much I made for the section and members? Signatures, Banners, Contest, Belts and many more which is way more than posting a video and I got maybe 10% reps from all the people I worked for and who benefited from my work. thats why I refuse to add reps for uploading videos when I Dont get reps for hours of hard work. again no offense
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  7. #7
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    No offense but do you know how much I made for the section and members? Signatures, Banners, Contest, Belts and many more which is way more than posting a video and I got maybe 10% reps from all the people I worked for and who benefited from my work. thats why I refuse to add reps for uploading videos when I Dont get reps for hours of hard work. again no offense
    Maybe people forget to give you reps, u didn't put that in mind, You indeed did a hard work in the GFX section so about the video people asked for a video and I gave it to them some of them will give reps and some won't it's not a big problem, so I hope people give u more reps cuz u deserve them.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  8. #8
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Trust me, people will remember to add reps on their own if they feel like it. Saying it yourself only makes it seem as if you’re sharing only to increase stats.
    Don't know about you, but to me, being on a forum isn't the same as a job. Ones actions shouldn't be done in the hope of getting something in return.
    The sec you become obsessed about stats and other useless stuff, the internet stops being enjoyable. At least that is the case for me.
    No offense implied either; you may do whatever you feel like. That's the good part about all of this
    Respect

  9. #9
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    Trust me, people will remember to add reps on their own if they feel like it. Saying it yourself only makes it seem as if you’re sharing only to increase stats.
    Don't know about you, but to me, being on a forum isn't the same as a job. Ones actions shouldn't be done in the hope of getting something in return.
    The sec you become obsessed about stats and other useless stuff, the internet stops being enjoyable. At least that is the case for me.
    No offense implied either; you may do whatever you feel like. That's the good part about all of this
    lol wut? increase stats ? I don't do that for any stats, trust me i'm doing this for fun and saying '' don't forget to add reps'' doesn't change that at all.It's just a little reminder and I don't know why you are making a big problem out of it.

    so i'm done with the off-topic.
    Last edited by The Villain; 05-29-2013 at 07:44 PM.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  10. #10
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Thanks for the video!

    Reps Added.

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default




    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  13. #13
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ∂Я Єяαмιт View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Thanks for the video!

    Reps Added.
    thanks alot


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  14. #14
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default


  15. #15
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    thanks alot

  16. #16
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Cool that the Fans are more interested in a Fan Fight than in Match going on!

  17. #17
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Cool that the Fans are more interested in a Fan Fight than in Match going on!
    Seems like anything over Cena!

  18. #18
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    So much security there
    Well at least the fan fight was real , Cena's match wasn't

  19. #19
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    So much security there
    Well at least the fan fight was real , Cena's match wasn't
    OH just to let you know every match/fight in wwe isnt real not just cenas
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  20. #20
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Thanks reps added and about reps its just for fun ofc people should give it like they want and when they want. More reps doesn't mean you are better than anyone. Posts quality matter like i said once i respect most users here more than i do founders or other staffs cause end of the day they are the reason why a site stands.

    and comment not made on this thread i just saw reps talking so i gave my overall opinion on it.

    I almost forgot the reps button since like came lol and went.



    It's Clobberin Time

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •