dR www.desirulez.net

Default Possible Triple Threat for WWE Payback, WWE Officials Not Happy with Mark Henry?, The Shield

Follow us on Social Media

- Kofi Kingston vs. Dean Ambrose for the WWE United States Title was going to take place again at WWE's Payback pay-per-view but likely won't since they did it on RAW last night. The same goes for Kane and Daniel Bryan's rematch against Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns for the WWE Tag Team Titles.

- Speaking of the Payback pay-per-view, WWE will likely announce Fandango vs. The Miz vs. Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Title soon.

- WWE is going ahead with the Big E Langston babyface turn, in part because Mark Henry is out with a hurt shoulder. There is some kind of heat on Henry for being out hurt. Apparently WWE officials had something big planned for Henry and aren't happy that he's taking time off when surgery isn't needed. Before Extreme Rules, Langston vs. Henry was being planned for this summer.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Nyc News

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........