dR www.desirulez.net

Default Jericho Mentions Punk's Controversial Tweet, Heyman Avoids Reporters, Fandango Note

Follow us on Social Media

- WWE's website spoke with Chris Jericho following last night's RAW where he challenged CM Punk to a match at WWE Payback. Jericho brought up Punk's tweet from earlier in the week where he said he hates wrestling. Jericho says he will re-establish himself as the best in the world. Jericho added that the dance-offs, fun and games are over.

- WWE reporters also tried to get a word with Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel after his win over John Cena. Heyman called the reporters losers and told Axel he's better than them. Heyman pushed the reporters away without getting a word with his newest client.

- Finally, WWE.com reporters caught up with Fandango and Summer Rae. Fandango says it's inevitable that he captures the Intercontinental Title from Wade Barrett.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Fandango Will Be THe Next Ic Champion
    For Y2J Vs. Cm Punk

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Well I'm really glad that Y2J-Fandumbo feud is over.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013